LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swati   29 May 2016

divorce case pending and want to be in a relationship

Hello..there again, i am in love with a man who is having his divorce case in court from his wife on the basis of cruelty and dissertation from the first night of marriage. And upto four years till now.They never had relationship and i met him after 2 years of his marriage. We fall in love and his condition was very bad.i support him and thought that this will be a passing affair but soon we realised that this is now serious. So he file the case on the basis of non compatibilty with his wife and she and her whole family started to torture him. Now although he is not scared and fighting bravely with them to get rid of that relation..his wife is working and since it will take time for the divorce then i just want to ask that is it be good to be in a live in relationship till the divorce. My family support the man even my father too and guiding and supporting him to deal with the situation. I trust him a lot And if we started to be in a live in and if any child came then what i will do? Pls guide me

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     29 May 2016

Madam first complete legal proceeding against you & the prospective husband. Then proceed for marriage. If without doing you proceed further you will have to face consequences from eigther party.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     29 May 2016

it amounts to adultery by the husband as he has not been officially divorced by court.Hence any child born out of UR relationship would be an illegal child only.This would act as an arrow in the armoury of his wife in the pending divorce case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register