Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Singh Rathour   16 February 2019

divorce

I am working in defece. my mother is
suffering from Sevier back pain.docters said, she is not able to do any domestic work like sweeping dusting. Sitting is prohibited for 4 years. my wife want to live with me at my working place. she always says I will die if you will not take me with you ( I have audio recording) I am very afraid. can I take divorce. my marriages completed 1 year

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     17 February 2019

No you don't have sufficient grounds for getting divorce from her as per your facts mentioned here.

Sweety Singh   18 February 2019

First file RCR.  Then drop her to her fathers house or some guest house and ask her to be there.

RCR notice will come to your home address.  Recieve it by putting false signature of your wife on her behalf or ask someone else to receive it.  Then dont tell her about RCR notice at all.  Go to court and tell that your wife unwilling to come to court and wants divorce.  Court will send another notice, and issue order or RCR, then wait for 1 year and file divorce.  You will get divorce. Wife wont even know that divorce happened.  Wait for considerable period and remarry, dont tell wife.  Suddenly after 3 years she will come to konw yo udivroced her.  She will go court high court etc nothng much will happen.  That  is the way you have to teach lesson to these type of wife.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register