LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Preet....... (xxxxxxxxxxxx)     17 August 2010

dividing property

My dad and his two brothers have property around 25acres. next to my dad we are two brothers.

Our property is being transfered to me and my brother, but we have a joint property as it on farad, as our property is being tranfering  from our ansectors to us, when they shifted from pakistan to india around 1947.

How can i demand my property, what is the legal procedure for this. Will the court divide it. My father has expired and none of the property belongs to my mother's name. Can my mother demand the property. i dont want to transfer or provide any of the protion on my mother's name.As if any property transfers to my mother's name. then my mother's family (parents, his brother and his brothers relatives and wife) will not leave that and my mother always listen to them. Can they assistant or comple my mother to take any legal step to divide my and my brother's property for further division so that a part goes on her name. Right now the property is on my and my mother's name.

How can i demand my property from my  two uncle's. as every acre is divided into three protions- one of my dad and other two of my two uncles. further each my dad's portion is divided into two parts that is on my and my brothers name. How can a demand that i need a protion at one palace.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register