Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramesh (employee)     23 May 2009

dispute between tenant & agricultural land owner

hi all,

can any one let me know about the following:

·                     Rights of a tenant who is cultivating the land of others for a period of ten years
·                     Rights of Agricultural land owner at the time of sale, when a dispute arises between him & the tenant.
·                     Is there any obligation that, the landowner should sell the property to the tenant/his son/daughtor as he became old enough (75 years)
·                     Will the stand of LAW changes if the owner is having only 2 Acres of land.

pl let me know the Acts applicable in this regard with Citation if possible.

Regards,
Ramesh

Learning

5 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     23 May 2009

First and second questios are inter-related and answer thereof varies from State to State. plz mention the name of State where land is situated.

Answer to next two questions is in negative.

ramesh (employee)     24 May 2009

Dear Sir,

Property is situated in the state of ANDHRA PRADESH.  The agricultural land was given to me by my father as a gift deed, six years back. The tenant is cultivating the land till now from the time of gift.

Pl suggest in this regard.

thanks & regards,

ramesh

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     24 May 2009

Kindly wait for a reply from an expert from AP .

Muthu (Team Leader)     04 January 2011

Dear Legal team,

Mr. Ramesh mentioned above problem suppose in Tamil Nadu and please suggest the solution to solve issues

can any one let me know about the following:

·                     Rights of a tenant who is cultivating the land for 30 years period and tenant holding all patta book, tax receipt and etc. The patta book was received from the owner paying of huge amount nearly 7 lakhs by tenant to sell the property to tenant. But there was no receipt issued by owner for amount received. The property belongs to the two owners(1. husband and his wife). But first owner no more before 10 years.

Now the second ownder trying to selling out the land to third part without consent of the tenant.

·                     Rights of Agricultural land owner at the time of sale, when a dispute arises between him & the tenant.
·                     Is there any obligation that, the landowner should sell the property to the tenant/his son/daughtor as he became old enough (75 years)
·                     Will the stand of LAW changes if the owner is having only 2 Acres of land.

Kindly suggest simple steps to solve the issue by tenant and owner point of view.

Muthu (Team Leader)     06 January 2011

Dear Thirupathi Sir,

Could you suggest the opinion of the query which i have raised on 4th Jan 2011. It will great help if you answer complete guidelines.

Muthu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register