Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashutosh Singh   28 April 2018

disability pension instead of Invalid Pension

sir
My Query is that a CRPF jawan who completed 15 yrs job has invalid out from service due to Psychiatric illness (medical around) then provided invalid pension CCS rule 1972 . but disability pension According to CCS (EOP,) rule not awarded. Reasons says dept. that yr desiease not aggravated by Govt. service. but jawan do job hostile , militancy, Stressful situation. also while he was recruited as medically fit. so why not awarded disability pension instead of invalid pension.
sir yr reply awaiting by me
regards.....

Learning

3 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     29 April 2018

There is a little bit of point in your argument but cannot be sustained in the Courts.  Disabllity Pension shall be given had the Jawan been injured and because of which invalidated in the line of duty but not otherwise.

In your case, you are mentioning psychriatic problems. Can you prove that the psychriatic problem arose because of an incident while performing the official duty like participating in an encounter with terrorists etc.?

Ashutosh Singh   29 April 2018

thanks sir for reply

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 April 2018

Whether the CRPF jawan was medically examined before release, if so, when and where?

Whether there was a Medical Release Board, if so, what was his medical catagory and what is the opinion of Psycharist as well as RMB?

Contact and engage a local prudent lawyer practicing in service matters.

If you feel strong, send a copy of documents for consideration and analyses before forming an opinion and advise (on payment of fess) at my

email: majjagdish@yahoo.com 

or

Dr. (Maj) J C Vashista, Advocate, Ch. No 647, Dwarka Courts Complex, New Delhi-110075

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register