I saw your other thread seeking advice for Divorce But your story is the same like many others, your wife has a heart here for her childhood friend (I’m sorry to say this), she had married you due to family pressure. And she may stay with you forever, because of Family Pressure But only way I think Only you can do it, try to change her mind, you said six months you want to wait.
As fellow advocate said, Emotions are different from Laws. So try to work on your marriage Here are the few things you can try to work on your marriage.
1) Try to be emotional with her, Girls are very Emotional per say.
2) Buy some gifts sometime, try to gain her attention.
3) Seduce her; I know it would be awkward but no harm when it comes to save your marriage.
4) Try to dig it, what is in her mind, heart. Communication is the first key
5) Rest is the Art, which you can yourself only help. And you ONLY know what to do…
6) She is your legally wedded wife, so even if you flirt Nothing wrong in that :)
Above all How old she is? Today’s generation of Girls are not that matured enough regarding Post married Life, you have to gradually get her on the track.
Most Important thing !, take elders from both side into confidence, and let them show, you are trying & working on this marriage. besided counselling is perfect and Assuuming this girl which you liked and have affection. How can you let her go like this?
Divorce is hectic and time consuming process. She may be doing this to get ridd of you but Only you can make this marriage work.
God bless you, and All the best!