Thanks all for the valuable inputs as such I enquired in STO for the gift deed chargeble at 3% of valuation which is coming around 3L is way too expensive for me to get it done with the less income I have.
And coming to my father is aged 85 in his last years of life , his intention is totally inclined towards me and positively he will never revoke the will once executed.
The context disputes between my father and brother-in-law's regarding disposition was during my father's first wife life with her support and since 5 years no disputes as such, they are just keeping fingers crossed for their share.
So, I would to lure the knowledge/advice of all experienced lawyers here in case of disposition of immovable property through will deed.
My questions relating to the will deed are
1) In my family case mentioned above who all will be the legal heirs.
2) Do you think will is trusted means having assumed that it will never be revoked during his lifetime.
3) As the immovable property is self acquired and will be vested in my name, what will be the chances of court taking into consideration the arguements by brother-in-law's to prove it wrong for their share.
4) If they can challenge what precautions I can take to be on safe side.
5) Is there any possibility to issue orders to vacate property where I am staying with my father until the judgement come?
I am very glad to any reply of your opinions with your experiences which may provide some insight.
Thanks a ton in Advance!