I raised a query "anyone help me to give Rajasthan shop & establishment act 1958 and amendment made thereon in 1983"
I received three posts in reply
1- from PS Dhingra, CEO, Dhingra Group stating that
Are you sure there was any amendment act in 1983 issued on the Rajasthan shop & establishment act 1958?
During 1983, only the following Acts seemed to have been passed by the Rajasthan Assembly:
1. The Rajasthan Imposition of Ceiling on Agricultural Holdings (Amendment) Ordinance, 1983
2. Rajasthan Homeopathies Medicine (Amendment) Ordinance, 1983
3. Rajasthan Pass Book (Agricultural Holdings) Ordinance, 1983
4. Rajasthan Tenancy (Amendment) Ordinance, 1983
5. Rajasthan Colonisation ( Amendment) Ordinance 1983
6. Mohan Lal Sukhadia University (Amendment) Ordinance, 1983
7. The Rajasthan Universities Teachers and Officers (Special Conditions of Service )
(Amendment) Ordinance, 1983
8. The Mohan Lal Sukhadia University (Second Amendment) Ordinance, 1983
9. Industrial Disputes (Rajasthan Amendment) Ordinance, 1983
2. from Mr. prabhakar singh staing that
3. From Mr. Rajkumar Makkad stating that
"I do agree with Dhingra ji"
The fact is that the above said act was Amended by Raj. Act No. 6 of 1983.
Kindly refer to http://rajassembly.nic.in/acts_raj.htm
the issue is here that we are not on the site for gossip, at least we should understand the problem of one individual and if someone like Makkad is not sure about the basics should not post just to earn points of fame. It is shameful and I strictly object such type of practice.
What do I understand that Lawyers club of India is going away from its objectives and I am deeply re-grated that I raised a query before the forum of such so called learned members.
Kamal Nayan Saxena