Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband is not joining me

Page no : 3

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     27 March 2014

I AGREE WITH MR. KAPIL GUPTA.  I DO NOT AGREE WITH ADV. ARCHANA.  At the first blush, it appears that her arguments quite attractive, but do not give a solution to the problem of enquirer and make all those marriage legislations nugatory, once one of the parties to the marriage snubs the court directions.  In other words, if the husband who does not want to live with his legally wedded wife on quirk grounds approaches the court for divorce and the courts dismiss that divorce petition, then the deserted, hapless wife, who has been left in lurch, has to live in perennial anguish without any solution or bend back and go for out of court settlement?  That does not mean, it is a world of men and women having won the court case will be left out at the mercy of the husband?  Not so. 

THE SOLUTION LIES IN MR. KAPIL GUPTA'S ADVICE.  File RCR.  You will definitely get faourable order in view of the order dismissing his divorce petition.  Then try to get the RCR decree executed.  If he fails to execute, then get his property attached.  Once property is attached, then you will see how will come to you dancing down all the way.  if he will be recalcitrant even then, there is one more salvo yet can be fired.  That stage has not come.  Follow Mr. Kapil Gupta's advice.   

fighting back (exec)     27 March 2014

HE SOLUTION LIES IN MR. KAPIL GUPTA'S ADVICE.  File RCR.  You will definitely get faourable order in view of the order dismissing his divorce petition.  Then try to get the RCR decree executed.  If he fails to execute, then get his property attached.  Once property is attached, then you will see how will come to you dancing down all the way.  if he will be recalcitrant even then, there is one more salvo yet can be fired.  That stage has not come.  Follow Mr. Kapil Gupta's advice.   

@advocate chandrashekhar..as per your above suggestion.........and what if the husband doesnt have his own property? and what about a useless execution if he doesnt have anything, then he can definitely say ' Pappu cant dance saala'....:P

and the other salvo? what is it you are suggesting? file a DV case and get residential rights?? i am sorry to say, but it is because of advocates like you, that querists like these are misguided and long drawn in  a legal battle and the greedy lawyers try to extract much money from the clients as possible. 

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     27 March 2014

Go and get a book of CPC and there is a specific order along with rules that how RCR has to be executed.  If a pauper husband is there saying that he has no immovable property, how the ADJ/presiding officer of the court can execute the decree.   That is there in the book.  The judges are not helpless.  Even Sahara Chief was put behind the bars, for violating the laws of the land and not executing the SEBI orders. There are several  coercision measures  in court's hands to get the RCR executed.  I am not here to dish free legal advice to the fathers whokill the girl children in mother's womb.  I am not here to serve the husbands who continuously practice domestic violence.  I am not here to such scoundrel husbands who demand dowry and wife goes under Section 498-A, come on this site to weep loudly.  What is the last salvo, if you want to know you go to some other advocate and pay the fee and find out.  Do not ask me.  I am not here to serve the cruel and cunning husbands.  By the way, the number of DV cases and Section 498-A cases are increasing not due to advocates like me, but increasing number of violent, cruel and dowry demanding  husbands and equally increasing spirited Nirbhayas to give a good fight to them.

Aazad Sufferer (Advocacy-Family and women oriented laws)     27 March 2014

Due to Advocates Like chandrasekhar women's condition are degrading day by day and number of false cases are rising.

Dear chandrsekhar, again I have to impart some knowledge in your corrupted brain that even chief justice of India can't compel any body to live with anybody against his/her will.

It's totally against constitution and in India constitution is the bible of all law. And I don't think you are the super Lawyer of India who will fly like a Bat woman to kidnap husband and then deliver him to the woman who is asking for help in the matter of rejoining.

Your common sense has gone like election manifestos which comes and goes only when they have to ask votes.. uppss, sorry here I will mention client.:P

My dear chandrasekhar, I guess your profession might be on flying start due to increased number of unscrupulous woman who are also tying as a partnership with lawyers like you. The reason is very simple. They get huge discount as well as a customer too.

The book which you are talking about cpc even i have read. There is no such provision like that which says that husbands property should be attached when he says no for cohabitation.

You are simply making a mockery of your profession. Please don't misguide the victims over here,just for few thousands.

If you are that much greedy for money then go and sit at some temple and do some prayer as well as begging for part time. Your paap will also go away and you will earn too.

My dear chandrasekhar, Proclamation or attachment of property lies only when husband denies to pay maintenance and alimony when his wife is unable to maintain herself. So, in the execution of RCR, only matter is fixed for maintenance and not for cohabitation.

This is bitter truth about RCR which is also called as worlds useless stuff and section which is filled for reunion. But alas.! there is no way left out for the querist of this thread after filing false cases on husband which is already dismissed.

I agree with the reply of Adv. Archana she is the genuine replier to the victims in any circumstances of a query. She deserves to be appreciated for her great work.

A Sufferer.......

Reformist !!! (Other)     27 March 2014

Go and get a book of CPC and there is a specific order along with rules that how RCR has to be executed.  If a pauper husband is there saying that he has no immovable property, how the ADJ/presiding officer of the court can execute the decree.   That is there in the book.  The judges are not helpless.  Even Sahara Chief was put behind the bars, for violating the laws of the land and not executing the SEBI orders.

>>>> Sahara Chief case is not a RCR case, pl. do not misguide each and every lady coming on this noble forum. Moreover RCR case is relating to Conjugal rights and not property rights. I think you need to read each and every SINGLE judgment related to this and STOP MISGUIDING the novice women over here.

There are several  coercision measures  in court's hands to get the RCR executed.  I am not here to dish free legal advice to the fathers whokill the girl children in mother's womb. 

>>>> Killing the girl child in mothers womb is done by a woman and not a man. You MUST and SHOULD understand this. I can give you a little statistics on this if you want to debate on this over here. DO NOT AND STRICTLY STOP MISGUIDING ladies over here in the interest of Justice and Be true to yourself. If you lie to yourself, then stop believing in yourself.

I am not here to serve the husbands who continuously practice domestic violence.

>>> That means you support Domestic violence happening against husbands ?? Nowhere the lady has mentioned DV in this forum. What she is asking here is how to get his property, how to get RCR executed after filing 498A, 498A and RCR are two different paths, any knowledge and logical person would understand this leaving you.

I am not here to such scoundrel husbands who demand dowry and wife goes under Section 498-A, come on this site to weep loudly. 

>>>> The lady here has already lost the battle in 498A, Go and first read the laws laid down by SC in 498A, Acquittal rate in 498A is above 90-95% and you talk about dowry demand. Property related and maintenance related questions are asked by WOMEN over here and not MEN and you talk about Dowry demand which.........Ulta Chor Kotwaal ko dante, 

What is the last salvo, if you want to know you go to some other advocate and pay the fee and find out.  Do not ask me.  I am not here to serve the cruel and cunning husbands. 

>>> Oh really, husbands has not asked you to serve them. Its your profession to serve the TRUTH and stand with TRUTH. TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS.

By the way, the number of DV cases and Section 498-A cases are increasing not due to advocates like me, but increasing number of violent, cruel and dowry demanding 

>>> Oh really, can i get to know how much DV and 498A cases you have won in your life time. Pls share the relevant judgments as well...... 

husbands and equally increasing spirited Nirbhayas to give a good fight to them.

>>> If a girl is a real Nirbhaya, surely truth will prevail thats the reason 5% conviction is there in 498A and SHER AAYA SHER AAYA bolne se har baar sher nahi aata...............

So stop Misguiding people over here. I fold my hands to stop distributing lies in society and stand only for truth whether its a boy or girl, lawyers profession should be to STAND for TRUTH and nothing else.

Even Sahara Chief was put behind the bars, for violating the laws of the land and not executing the SEBI orders. There are several  coercision measures  in court's hands to get the RCR executed. 

@adv chandrashekhar...........:D:D..i am in a dilemma....i cant decide if this statement can be laughed at or cried at (after laughing);( ....you are comparing the sahara case with RCR case!!! what aa comparision!! adv chandrashekhar!!

i am really sorry to say again, that a senior laywer like you is trying to milead the querist and the other members of this forum, i think you need to read the laws again regarding RCR cases. also on other thoughts.....the cunning querist has found an equal match for herself, the one who wants to loot and other who wants to get looted..............good for the querist and good for the lawyer......

it is totally wrong to compare adv chandrashekhars comment with advocate archana..advocate archana has given a very good and straightforward reply. there can be no second opinion on her comment..

Gopal Arora (Engineer)     27 March 2014

@all

adv Chandrasekhar just wants to trap the querist to consult him and pay. The more we criticize adv Chandrasekhar, the popularity he will gain among 498a and DV filers.

I have not heard any lady winning RCR after dismissal of her 498a or 406 etc.

If the husband is intelligent, then he should not be keeping any property in his name. Assuming he is owning property or a rich person, even then, as querist is a working lady, she can't get any maintenance from her husband, then how can a court attach his property? 

Northern Queen (Manager)     27 March 2014

No wonder the Indian Courts are full of 498a cases - The likes of Advocate Big Mouth  Chandrasekhar need to stop reading all those FAIRY STORY books and practice reading LAW BOOKS instead.  My English colleagues are howling with laughter at his comments. Mickey Mouse Lawyer!!!

Advocate Archana has given solid and sound advice here.  

fighting back (exec)     28 March 2014

....on second thoughts. sometimes it is good to have people like adv chandrashekhar in the forum, they give a laughing break to the otherwise serious situations here...........:P

stanley (Freedom)     28 March 2014

Originally posted by : Adv. Chandrasekhar

Go and get a book of CPC and there is a specific order along with rules that how RCR has to be executed.  If a pauper husband is there saying that he has no immovable property, how the ADJ/presiding officer of the court can execute the decree.   That is there in the book.  The judges are not helpless.  Even Sahara Chief was put behind the bars, for violating the laws of the land and not executing the SEBI orders. There are several  coercision measures  in court's hands to get the RCR executed.  I am not here to dish free legal advice to the fathers whokill the girl children in mother's womb.  I am not here to serve the husbands who continuously practice domestic violence.  I am not here to such scoundrel husbands who demand dowry and wife goes under Section 498-A, come on this site to weep loudly.  What is the last salvo, if you want to know you go to some other advocate and pay the fee and find out.  Do not ask me.  I am not here to serve the cruel and cunning husbands.  By the way, the number of DV cases and Section 498-A cases are increasing not due to advocates like me, but increasing number of violent, cruel and dowry demanding  husbands and equally increasing spirited Nirbhayas to give a good fight to them.

He.... He  our  women centric Chandu Bhai from Delhi . Have you ever seen him replying to male queries . But if a women puts up a query he begins dancing like Raki Sawant and out of the blue comes a silver bolt in the form of assurances and advise which are not feasable in realty to the women who has raised the query .

Go through his posts and you would realise how he  instigates women querists to file DV and 498 A . Today he will tell you to read CPC and tomorrow he will tell you to read CRPC and than the day after tomorrow IPC . When Chandu Bhai cant answer queries raised by others  he states that it is in the book of CPC,CRPC,IPC or he is not here to give free legal advise . But he has not realised that this is a free legal forum and that he is answering the queries for free.

My dear brothers and sisters  please pray for Chandu Bhai that he stops violating  Article 14 of  The Constitution Of India 1949

14. Equality before law The State shall not deny to any person equality before the law or the equal protection of the laws within the territory of India Prohibition of discrimination on grounds of religion, race, caste, s*x or place of birth

( As his approach is one sided towards the female s*x ) 

fighting back (exec)     28 March 2014

But if a women puts up a query he begins dancing like Raki Sawant 

@stanley..............RAkhi sawant!!! good one........hehe...i have read his past replies. giving illogical and weird reasoning in all his past queries................

Reformist !!! (Other)     28 March 2014

hahaha..... well said stanley.....Feminists like chandu everywhere

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     28 March 2014

Not only his words needs to be condoned but also the way in which he is trying to eulogise things for his gains. He should be knighted,not only for his lackadaisical and corrupt views but also the way in which he is patronising himself as the messiah.Guys,Please ignore Mr.Fake Messiah.Nirbahaya is a shameless incident for all of us and these people even try to take mileage of it.

Reformist !!! (Other)     28 March 2014

He has not come back to reply on this topic .......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register