Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarfaesi - bank auction property

Page no : 2

Law Aspire (Legal)     30 August 2017

What Objections you can take in respect of Basic Mortgage Deed.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     31 August 2017

Law is LOGIC nothing but arguments . Just like an onion go on pealing and pealing. That is why law is written but still advocates are many and not with similar results.

It is because law  and legal system depends on the basic fault that everything can not be reduced in written words.

Uday (Lawyer)     01 September 2017

Mr.Lakshmi Narayan, I'm sorry to say that you are not even aware of the provisions of the SARFAESI Act. Section 14 of the SARFAESI Act which empowers the CMM/DM to assist the secured creditor in taking possession of the secured asset is available right from the enactment of the SARFAESI Act. I request you to go through section 13(1) of the Act. I would also like to reproduce the contents of the same provision "Notwithstanding anything contained in section 69 of section 69A of the Transfer of Property Act, 1882 (4 of 1882), any security interest created in favour of any secured creditor may be enforced, without the intervention of the court or tribunal, by such creditor in accordance with the provsions of the Act." This section is unamended and is still available.

If the secured creditor is not in a position to take possession of the property, then he can approach the Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or District Magistrate to assit secured creditor in taking possession of secured asset under section 14 of the SARFAESI Act.

2) This is only for possession thereafter the property holder can raise host of objections. name;y the authorities did no apply its mind properly for attachment order.attachment was no legal and so on.

It is funny to see that the property holder can can raise host of objections on the ground that the authorities have not applied property for attachment order. For your kind information, the word attachment has never been used in the entire SARFAESI Act.

3) We are contesting a case where the DM did not do the panchnama and did not make a seizure list which is specifically detailed in SARFESI ACT rules and hence there is prolongled litigation delaying possession by any body.

I'm not sure in which country you are. The DM never does the Panchanama. For your kind information, as per the amended provisions of the SARFAESI Act, the District Magistrate may authorise any officer sub-ordinate to him to take possession of the secured asset.

Section 14 (1A) - The District Magistrate or the Cheif Metropolitan Magistrate may authorise any officer sub-ordinate to him,-

i) to take possession of such assets and documents relating thereto: and

ii) to forward such asssets abd documents to the secured creditor

4) In host of other cases we have challanged the basic mortage deed and hence thea  SARFESI ACT is not applicable.Now it will be DRT, DART , HIGH COURT THAN EVEN SUPREME COURT. Till that time no body will get possession.

I wonder whether you are really a designated Senior Advocate or just misusing the word Sr.Advocate to misguide the public to fall a prey to you.

Let us not misguide the people who seek advice from us.

Uday (Lawyer)     01 September 2017

Mr.Lakshmi Narayan, I'm sorry to say that you are not even aware of the provisions of the SARFAESI Act. Section 14 of the SARFAESI Act which empowers the CMM/DM to assist the secured creditor in taking possession of the secured asset is available right from the enactment of the SARFAESI Act. I request you to go through section 13(1) of the Act. I would also like to reproduce the contents of the same provision "Notwithstanding anything contained in section 69 of section 69A of the Transfer of Property Act, 1882 (4 of 1882), any security interest created in favour of any secured creditor may be enforced, without the intervention of the court or tribunal, by such creditor in accordance with the provsions of the Act." This section is unamended and is still available.

If the secured creditor is not in a position to take possession of the property, then he can approach the Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or District Magistrate to assit secured creditor in taking possession of secured asset under section 14 of the SARFAESI Act.

2) This is only for possession thereafter the property holder can raise host of objections. name;y the authorities did no apply its mind properly for attachment order.attachment was no legal and so on.

It is funny to see that the property holder can can raise host of objections on the ground that the authorities have not applied property for attachment order. For your kind information, the word attachment has never been used in the entire SARFAESI Act.

3) We are contesting a case where the DM did not do the panchnama and did not make a seizure list which is specifically detailed in SARFESI ACT rules and hence there is prolongled litigation delaying possession by any body.

I'm not sure in which country you are. The DM never does the Panchanama. For your kind information, as per the amended provisions of the SARFAESI Act, the District Magistrate may authorise any officer sub-ordinate to him to take possession of the secured asset.

Section 14 (1A) - The District Magistrate or the Cheif Metropolitan Magistrate may authorise any officer sub-ordinate to him,-

i) to take possession of such assets and documents relating thereto: and

ii) to forward such asssets abd documents to the secured creditor

4) In host of other cases we have challanged the basic mortage deed and hence thea  SARFESI ACT is not applicable.Now it will be DRT, DART , HIGH COURT THAN EVEN SUPREME COURT. Till that time no body will get possession.

I wonder whether you are really a designated Senior Advocate or just misusing the word Sr.Advocate to misguide the public to fall a prey to you.

Let us not misguide the people who seek advice from us.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     09 September 2017

You are writting lengthy replies just reading books never attended any court.

You are welcome to attend actual court cases where we are dealing with such matters.

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     26 October 2017

Bank can not sale the property after taking possession over property, permission of sale is neccessary essential part only after taken permission of sale from competent court property can be sale.

Regards

Jaspal S Maini(Adv)

Law Aspire (Legal)     02 December 2017

Originally posted by : VIRAJ KADAM

Dear Friend

You need to know if the original owner/borrower has challenged the auction. Secondly, you need to know if the Court has granted any stay in his favour. If there is no stay of the auction then you can pay the balance amount to the bank. If there is stay then join yourself as the party to the pending proceedings and get the order from the Court.

Regards

VIRAJ KADAM

Advocate 

I think Caveat application can be filed.

Rupesh Ashtekar   15 December 2018

Hello,

I am participating in Bank e-Auction for the first time. But the property I want to buy that has symbolic possession. I have few question please suggest me.

1. If i buy the property which have the symbolic possession,  So will the bank help me get physical possession?

2. If  i won the biding  process and i paid full amount in 15 days.  If after 15 days the bank defaulter whose property is sold at the auction comes into the bank and says that he will pay all the loan amount. So who will occupy the property? Me or the Bank defaulter?

Please suggest me what the precaution should i take before the participation?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register