Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sec 340 Crpc Proceedings

Page no : 2

Thyagarajan (Property management)     28 January 2010

The case I quoted is good for civil suit as well.

complaint under sec340 cr.p.c is independent of the result of the main case.

if the judge refuses to pass orders you can approach the court to which this court is sub-ordinaate under section 341 cr.p.c

Munirathnam (Scientist)     03 February 2010

Dear All,

What is the probabily of admittance of 340 CrPC application in the CrPC-125 case filed by my wife in the family court ...

tobelawyersoon (Designation)     09 April 2010

Dear All,

The respondent has committed the act of perjury in High Court. Can the perjury application be filed in the High Court where the respondent has given false statement through her reply to the petition filed in High Court? Whether the perjury will be decided in High Court or the High Court will forward the matter to Trial Court?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     19 January 2012

mr. Thyagarajan

you have said to mr. sood. 

Apex court had ruled 340 crpc can be applied during proceedings in court.

can you pls. forward me the said apex court judgement, my case is similar i filed perjruy case after dismissed of my case, later i come to know that respondent had made false submission and obtain reliefs.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     19 January 2012

There are large dark blanks for 340 proceedings, normally no court entertains it.

If specific citations please submit for benefit of others.

But certainly s 340 can still be used for many other benefits.

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     23 January 2012

pls. forwward me the judgment which says that 340 cprc application appliacble during pending of cas, not after concluded of case.

very urgent i need this.

pls. help

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     24 January 2012

kindly forward m the apec court judgment specifically for crpc 340 application can  be made in pending proceeding.

i can file crpc 340 application in disposed off (dismissed) case nearly 8 months back

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     31 January 2012

Can you share your judgement?

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     01 February 2012

In the DV Case, there are 4 points, which I can prove as intentional lies - with Documents.

Can I file an application u.s 340 CrPC with only four lies under affidavit?

Can even one lie under affidavit, if proved, bring home an offence under section 193 IPC?

Vikram

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     01 February 2012

you can initiate proceedings in crpc 340 & ipc 193.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     01 February 2012

If you want to use section 340, it will be long drawn battle where you should have assistance of your advocate.

R.SHAH (OFFICE STAFF)     02 February 2012

i have not rec'd any reply to my queries, but it was seem that my queries get diverted by some other member with there queries.

kindly answer me whether crpc 340 applicable to only pending case or it can be invoked after 8 months of case conclude, as i come to know fraud played by my opponent to stake false claims and fraudulently obtain order from court and that proceeding comes to conclude. my application u/s 340 crpc is valid before magistrate court, actually my opponent  fraudulently obtain order from session court proceeding where niether court nor i know that true facts of my opponent later i come to know but till then proceeding conclude.

let me know urgently.

regards

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     02 February 2012

some advocate/ contributor  had posted beautiful solution for such problems, just search in this forum only. I have seen very few persons like him having so in depth knowledge of court tactics.

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     02 February 2012

You can file crpc 340 even after 8 months of case closure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register