Share on Email

Share More

10 FACTS AND BENEFITS OF GENDER BIASED LAW IN INDIA

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : rahul ........

dont have to apologize man,
more imp here is .....
1.is there any escape route of this amendment......???????
2.should husbands prove court desertion amd mental cruelities for divorce rather than irretrievable breakdown as a ground???
3.should wife if files divorce on irretrievable breakdown by contested by rcr by husband or all sorts of concilliation rather than divorce....????
4. should husbands start spending lavishly on concubines or pros with keeping wicked wife at bay just to prevent ancest property not going in hands of wicked wife eyeing property??????
5.all experts please enlighten with your thoughts......

we discuss it here. https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/SUGGESTIONS-INVITED-FROM-PUBLIC-IN-PROPERTY-RIGHTS-BILL-84726.asp Please ask same questions in that thread.

(Guest)

First of all I would like to state that this helping hand is shamelss person who don't have respect for anyones feelings.As I told him plz sir,dont argue with me Iam not in favour of this gender Biased law,which is killing me each day and I Idon't need your help but then also he is interfering in my posts.........!

I have gone trough his all answers given to the victims where he only suggests onething i.e,go for MCD...........and nothing else.

You know why?

BY GOING TROUGH MCD THE GIRL WILL BECOME REACHER AND THE SHARE OF ADVOCATE WILL REACH TO HIS HOME.

ARRE YAAR TUM LAWYER HO BECHARE VICTIM YAHAN AAPNI PADESANI BATANE KE LIYE AAPNE QUESTIONS PUT KARTE HAI,KOI JAROORI NAHIN KI WO SAARE LOG BAHUT PAISE WALE HO.........

So,You are the advocate you can tell them the other way to come out from it.You are brillinat in your proffession thats why you are called as lawyers to give justice to your clients by your experience and strategies and not by the only sacrifising with your cruel wife and inlaws.

On this forum whenever a person asks for help regarding to how to escape from her cruel wife and inlaws who are only for money.They won't give you the accurate advice instead of that they will simply tell you go for MCD.Jaise rataaaaa mar ke baithe hai,bas MCD ki hi padahai karke baithe hai.

Now the recent amendment in HMA is a recent talk of the city ,yet parliament has to decide.The enforcement of this amendment will not only kill thousands of married males around the country but also their old parents.This is the accute imune deficiency syndrome of the socitey which will lead all male deprived from getting married in future.No. of questions related to this has been asked by different -different threads whithin 2 days by several victims but so far NO Helping hand or esteemed lawyers had provided any Releif answers or any strategies to get rid out from this gender biased law which will kill several innocent husband and his families.

(Guest)

Gone are the days when we feel marriages are fixed in heaven and performs on earth but after new amendment it will be defined as "Marriages were a social activity which were used to be done in 2013 A.d last and there incripts like marriage certificates and cards are kept in HMA Law museum made by congress govt. in the same year 2013 A.d.

(Guest)

In my view if all lawyers become honest and faithful then no gender biased law will occur as they will protest throughout the country for this injustice given to male infront of the eyes of law where every human being has to be treated equally...
Anyhow Rakshak hi Bhakshak ban jaye toh fir kisse insaaf mangoge........?

NGOKC (pm)     21 July 2013

govt of india proposed a marriage amendment bill that will exterminate all males and husbands . This bill proposes that wives can divorce one sided after three years and will take away half property of Male husband. We will be left ...with no choice , yes men will not get similar treatment.They will lose all they haVE . Please help in stopping this daylight dacoity .

Please vote below Please join this campaign: https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/save-indian-marriages-stop-the-law-on-marriage-amendment-bill-from-gifting-all-male-property-to-females?share_id=ylNyBesvWi&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

I request you to also send this link via message function to all voters of your existing petitions to help us spread the message quickly

NGOKC (pm)     21 July 2013

govt of india proposed a marriage amendment bill that will exterminate all males and husbands . This bill proposes that wives can divorce one sided after three years and will take away half property of Male husband. We will be left ...with no choice , yes men will not get similar treatment.They will lose all they haVE . Please help in stopping this daylight dacoity .

Please vote below Please join this campaign: https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/save-indian-marriages-stop-the-law-on-marriage-amendment-bill-from-gifting-all-male-property-to-females?share_id=ylNyBesvWi&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

I request you to also send this link via message function to all voters of your existing petitions to help us spread the message quickly

(Guest)

@ Shriks,

very well said as "ultimate sufferers would be the next gen......who would evolve in sense of insecurity and uncaring atmosphere of the ego centric couples"

(Guest)

@ Fighting back,

Your points are very social and without doubt it would be the next generations interest.

(Guest)

@ Anecon,

you have said "IMO There are many people out there who will rather get a person killed than give away their "ancestral" properties"

Ya, but how distressful is that.

PARLIAMENT MUST HAVE TO LOOK THIS GENDER BIASED LAW BEFORE IT IS TOO LET........

(Guest)

@ Amit,

Yes brother you have rightly mentioned "fighting cases on merits will help rather than venting anger"

THAT'S WHAT WE ALL VICTIM DOING WITHOUT GIVING ANY HARM TO THIS GENDER BIASED LAW......

alia_alian (journalism)     28 July 2013

Interstingly @Helping Hand is ignoring @Sufferer's accusations! 

lolz!!!

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     28 July 2013

fighting cases on merits will help rather than venting anger -

the more u fight, more r the chances of winning -

never surrunder to the demands of the False Case Filers -

one day, soon they will realize, False Case pays nothing !

everything has some end -

This too has !

(Guest)
Originally posted by : alia_alian

Interstingly @Helping Hand is ignoring @Sufferer's accusations! 

lolz!!!

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Some fake hand

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

^ above,

Some body has learned long ago back but now he needs to refresh again................as now the wrestler willingly come for the party to get dirty with petty pig.

Ghosssssssssssssssssh

Victim of Greed (Worker)     29 July 2013

@ author Rahul:

If you accept money from wife/wife's parents and brothers that too  through cheque, then what one should call you ?

You do not have right to call women names, though to certain extent your venting out anger is justifiable, but not in total.

On the one hand you recieve money from wife's parentage through cheque and thereby sold your rights to them, when they question you, they look like villains to you.  You have treated your marriage as business deal, now that they have paid money to you, you are as good as a servant to them, and so they are treating you,

If you were such a saint, you should have told the parentage of your wife:

Sir/brother/uncle, I do not want a single naya paisa from you, just give me your daughter's hand in marriage.

Then they would have wagged their tails like dogs and would have been very polite with you.

You recieve money, you do not  have a proper job, you are homeless, and later on you complain about your wife's bad breath, blah blah etc.  And who would want to stay with such a person who cannot even take care of himself?  You have thousand loop holes in yourself, and you are trying to project yourself as a saint by scolding women?

Stop venting out anger in forum Rahul.  Do it elsewhere, say on yourself for being such an arse h o l e?

I agree with you Helping hand but all fingers of a hand are not the same. I have never ever asked / demanded for money from my so-called in-laws nor even  uttered a single word when she was shelling out 70% of her salary to her parents. All expenses were done by me because they were like my parents, and you already know where have I landed up now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register