Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

11 months rental agreement

Page no : 2

prabhakar shetty (Advocate-9448840083)     03 October 2009

Any agreement involoving an immovable property ( including the rental premises0 11 months` requires to be registered as per 'T P Act. The 11months sgrement is devised  for the simle reason of avoiding the registration fee. The lease can be extended by paying and accepting the rent each month. The difficulty in evicting such a lessee is a unavoidable part of such agreements.

S.Yesudas (Manager - Administration)     30 October 2009

We are in Business service agreement which is expiring in Month of 31st Oct ,2009 the land lord is not willing to extend the contract, in any case we have stay here for another six month time because the possession of the new premises is available only in April 10,

Sabyasachi Bose (Executive)     23 February 2012

Hi,

I have a flat which I want to rent out. Now a private company has approached me to take my flat on rent to use it for residential purpose for it's employees. Can you provide me the format for 11 month rent agreement with a company? Also let me know which are the details I need to know to be put into aggreement about the company. This is to inform that the MD of the company will sign the agreement.

garima (E2A)     11 May 2012

SIr

We have paid an advance of 2 months to our landlords.Please send a good format of agreement for this advacnce paid to be made that should cover all the required points.

We have taken the house on company lease for 2 years.

Please reply asap.Its very urgent.

Thankyou for the details in advance.

Girdhari Jashnani (Ceo)     10 October 2012

I have a leased property  and not freehold can I  regiistered for rental agreement 

saqib (Manganer)     28 June 2014

Dear Sir,

I would like to lease my shop in a Mall. Kindly send me a sample agreement  format. Thanks in advance

saqib (Manganer)     28 June 2014

Dear Sir,

I would like to lease my shop in a Mall. Kindly send me a sample agreement  format. Thanks in advance

kidsdoc4u@gmail.com

Shilpa   25 June 2016

Can i also get a copy of the same?Could you please mail it to Shilparaj.in@gmail.com

E Drafter   30 June 2016

You can find the Format and also How to Create Rental Agreement in our this blog. Kindly proceed to this Link- How to Make Rent Agreement

Thanks,

Team eDrafter

www.edrafter.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register