Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nimmy (sales executive)     14 June 2013

Plz help me with this credit report query

HI THERE,

I LIVE IN DUBAI .IM PLANNING TO TAKE NRI HOME LOAN,AND I HEARD THAT BANKS WILL TAKE MY CREDIT REPORT TO SANCTION MY LOAN.ALMOST FIVE YEARS BACK I HAD A DEFAULT IN A LOAN WHICH WAS BEFORE MY MARRIAGE. AND NOW I DONT HAVE ANY  LOANS OR CREDIT CARDS FROM INDIA .SO MY QUERIES ARE

1.WHAT ALL DETAILS WILL THE BANK USE TO GET MY CREDIT REPORT?

2.NOW I CARRY MY HUSBANDS NAME AS MY SURNAME AND MY ADDRESS ALSO HAVE COMPLETELY CHANGED AND MY ID PROOFS , ADDRESS PROOFS,BANK STATEMENTS AND ALL  OTHER DOCUMENTS IS IN THIS NEW NAME AND ADDRESS.  WILL THIS HELP ME WHEN THE BANK TRIES FOR MY CREDIT REPORT?

SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY..IM NEW TO THIS FORUM SO PLEASE HELP TO ME WITH A CURABLE ANSWER

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 June 2013

If you had availed loan you must have submitted copy of Pan Card.

It must have remained the same.

The name of Father as in Pan Card and DOB shall remain the same.

The bank may have a process to run a check based on many details.

The default shall remain forever…………

The settlement is also adverse entry.

Valuable advise of learned experts/members is sought.

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     14 June 2013

Agreewith the views of Kumar Doab Ji. CIBIL report can be had from few basic information as mentioned by Kumar Doab JI above. However, you may try by getting a  CIBIL report from your Banker  which will clarify the position whether your default is reflected in the report or not.

upendra Singh Chandrawat (Advocate)     15 June 2013

1. Agreewith the views of both the Experts. Ms Nimmy if you did default in any loan then it must be shown in your CIBIL report as this report is centralized for all banks. 

2. If still you are having those dues with that bank then first you pay all those dues and get an NOC from them at the earliest possible, this NOC will always help you for future banking transaction related to loans.

3. And if you havn't any dues pending then the reason for default  is another a very impotant point which is always consider by every bank before approving any  loan, if you have genuine reason then may be you will get loan from bank.

srinivasmr (asst manager)     17 June 2013

Hi, Nimmy

It is not necessary that only banks can obtain CIBIL report, you as individual can apply for your score card.  pls visit cibil.com and apply.  For your information every 6 months or so (pls check) the data will be refreshed.  That means your data is refreshed for at least 4-5 times.  If you do not have any defaults for the last one year then your track record will be good

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 June 2013

you asked

"NOW I CARRY MY HUSBANDS NAME AS MY SURNAME AND MY ADDRESS ALSO HAVE COMPLETELY CHANGED AND MY ID PROOFS , ADDRESS PROOFS,BANK STATEMENTS AND ALL  OTHER DOCUMENTS IS IN THIS NEW NAME AND ADDRESS.  "

This forum does not advise ways and means of fraud.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register