Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Accused you can win cheque bounce case.

Page no : 2

GOVIND K JHA (LAWYER)     14 June 2013

VERY RIGHT SIR

Prasun Chandra Das (Banker)     15 June 2013

Some people should be in the Advertising industry rather than shouldering the immense burden of slogging it out in courts.

madhu mittal (director)     15 June 2013

Respected Sir R.Trivedi ji,

“Mighty government has not decided to withdraw, just making sure that criminal aspect is understood in proper perspective, both the cases above (examples) deserve punishment even after possible amendment by mighty government in time to come.” And there was a news

“Cheque bounce offence likely to go TNN Jun 4, 2013, 05.55AM IST” , When there will be no offence of cheque bounce offence, how one will be punished ? News is that cheque bounce offence is likely to go, and you are telling “not decided to withdraw”, I will be thankful, if it is known what was actually happening and whether one should trust the cheque or not, as far as offence is concerned.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     15 June 2013

Criminal justice system works on a legal term called mens rea...in general language it means criminal intent, this concept of mens rea can we waived by a specific mention in the statue only, unfortunately it is incorrectly understood in the presumptive law like S.138 that mens rea is not applicable. It is criminal on the part of system to punish each and every cheque bounce accused, like what is happening with loan related EMI cases. So government looking at the staggering number of cases (40 Lacs+) has set up a ministerial group to look into this menace. As per news (only), the government plans to ensure amicable resolution between the parties and when prima facie it gets established that the intent of cheque issuer was really not honest, then only criminal aspect will come into picture. This will immediately take away EMI / Blank cheque / Security cheques out of the purview of criminal aspect, in all likelyhood complainant may be required to establish certain facts indicating dishonesty at the time of issue of cheque on the part of drawer. Please note that "innocent till proved guilty" is also one of the fundamental presumption of crimina l jurisprudence, but this is not getting applied properly in S.138 cases.

madhu mittal (director)     15 June 2013

if cheque bounce offence is taken away, what will the fate of existing cases u/s 138 N I Act.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     15 June 2013

It cannot be speculated without the amendment notice, still it will help the innocent accused stuck in this case. The idea of the change is to make it more effective.

Santhosh   09 November 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hope your doing good. I am Santhosh from Bangalore, I was going  through online information regarding 'Cheque Bounce Case' and I found your article on regarding this, It is very useful information.

I have some queries regarding same cheque bouncing case. One of my brothers give signed blank cheque of my mother to his friend for his money transactions, without my mother consent.

His friend betrayed and wrote the 3 lakhs on the cheque and put the cheque bounce case on my mother, My mother did not took any money from that betryed friend. She was not in town and she did not aware of court summons, now court has issued a warrant. She is old and senior citizen, Could you please guide us how to defend the case and what are the immediate steps to take care for this case. Kindly guide us.

Thanks,

Santhosh Raj

Vinod shah (legal assistance for victims of system. findjobs02@gmail.com)     14 November 2017

You can win the case, pl show all papers. We will inform u about a good advocate at your place. Pl make further contact by email and not on public site.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     24 December 2017

Our senior advocate who travels all over country for defense of cheque bounce cases have posted  videos  on UTUBE discussing each case how the case was won against all odds.

Recently a case for cheque bounce accused was won at PORT BLAIR – Andaman Nikobar.Pl send your email ID for link of this video and next videos. Pl contact at = lawproblems@gmail.com

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     24 December 2017

Laxminarain, what is utube?? And by the way you are back with advertising, I will complaint to forum administrator to ban you and your ilk from here.
1 Like

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     24 December 2017

R trivedi u do not know any thing and creating problems for others better retire.

Vinod shah (legal assistance for victims of system. findjobs02@gmail.com)     24 December 2017

Cheque bounce accused , you can win the case- by benefit  from  technical faults in the case.

Laxminarain, pl give a single example where you have given proper suggestion to a querist here on this forum. As far as I know except advertising you have done nothing.

Laxminarain, pl give a single example where you have given proper suggestion to a querist here on this forum. As far as I know except advertising you have done nothing.

Vinod shah (legal assistance for victims of system. findjobs02@gmail.com)     24 December 2017

Have you contested any case in court of law- first inform this.

Creating unless problems and spoiled this site by people like you who have no other job than criticise. And now you are threatening as if owner of this site.

Go out and let this site function.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register