Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Plz help me out

Page no : 2

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     15 April 2013

He must have taken some stand about when and for what he received this cheque, see if this story of complainant can be countered by you based on above information.

1 Like

vipul (computer oper.)     15 April 2013

Trivedi Sir ! 

if i have such voice recording in which he said "yes he take blank chk and he is doing wrong wid me  " and all those thing how we work togather and than happen business lose. and working operation is in my hand so hi want to money bake from me(business loss) as per him i m resposlble 4 all loss. so i have to give them . all are on phone talk recording. 

by same recording its very clear "he not give me any freindly loan"

sir if what ever i m saying is truee and i will submit is court . thn ??

plz  ans me accordingly.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     15 April 2013

The point is the stage for your evidence has not come yet... This is a good enough evidence, speak to your counsel and he will ensure proper use of the same..

Meanwhile I suggest if you are in the same jurisdiction, file a counter case of misuse of blank cheque, using this audio, but before you do that discuss  threadbare with your counsel what all to mention, it should not be counterproductive.

A not so habitual dishonest person is a very weak person, he will come around once confronted strongly with the truth. 

vipul (computer oper.)     15 April 2013

Trivedi sir  ! even , when he give the notice than also talk to him then hi also spoke to me "i am not ask to give me 5 lac but hive some near by amount like 3 lac and i not file the case all other thing" and same alos recorded on spy cam with video.

pataa nhi sir kya hoga.

arvind singh mann (advocate)     16 April 2013

dear appear before the court to seek bail, in such cases of cheque bail is ur right because offense under n i act is bailable ,nothing to worry,also submit the application i mentioned above, that will help u in ur case & defense

arvind singh mann (advocate)     16 April 2013

dear appear before the court to seek bail, in such cases of cheque bail is ur right because offense under n i act is bailable ,nothing to worry,also submit the application i mentioned above, that will help u in ur case & defense, for voice recording u will have to prepare inventeries in writting each &every word then submit the inventeries along with orignal conversation , do not try to temper the orignal,as it can be sent to forensic lab too, for more details u can call me ,

MARU ADVOCATE (simple solutions for criminal legal problems -- yourpunch@gmail.com)     21 April 2013

Accused of cheque bounce case  at Mumbai please contact for proper guidance and conducting the case effectively.

Drafting of revisions petitions for revision at sessions, High court and Supreme court for effective defence keeping in view of the latest citations.

Fight with determination and there is always easy way out in any complicated situation. Send mail  at- yourpunch@gmail.com  giving all details at first instance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register