LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranesh (student)     29 March 2013

Hi sir,plz do help me...

hi,myself mr.Ranesh,..i need help from you.... my grand mother has four daughters,my mother is smaller then all,my grand mother has give five acres of land in her village we registred five acres of land at one time ,after six days my mom sister also registred the same land with single acres of five acres,and the v.r.o,they are not giving pahani,and pass book for us ,and also they are not vacating our land,how to over our problem ,,plz do helip us my email:ranesh_2k8@yahoo.com

Learning

5 Replies

Vijay (Law is Knowledge) (Advocate)     29 March 2013

First of all, verify the Pahani and Patta Passbook under whose name it is issued; you can get it by consulting the concenred revenue authorities, and if necessary, you can apply under the Right to Information Act as well to see the holders of the owner of the concerned property records. If the land falls under the agricultural land and there is any other relevant records indicating the existing owners of the property, you an also obtain the same. You can also go to the local sub-registrar or district registrar office to obtain the "Encumberance Certificate" wherein you can also findout the names of the existing and past owners of the property and any encumberance thereof. In general, your mom may be entitled to 1.25 acres if the whole 5 acres is shared equally among the four sisters. In this regard, you have to see any will specifically signed by your grandmother or something. If the property your mother's sister is holding is for more than 12 years or prolonged period, you have to check with the adverse possession rights accrued to your mother's sister as well that totally makes you disqualified to obtain any lawful remedies in an effective way. Depending on the property value, it is always better to take guidance from an effective and efficient lawyer. Hope you will have some basic idea to do further research to know your case status based on the above guidelines. Without spending minimum reasonable money for the above transactions, if you try to extract everything, it becomes very difficult for you since it will kill most of your time and energy and makes you weak and frustrated, so, spend minimum reasonable money if you are poor, to effectively achieve your property back if you have any case. Good luck.

sir,the total prpperty is on my grand father and it changed to my grand mother its of 16 to 17 acres,my grand mam has given to my mom of five acres,we are not divided the property,as she is staying in my grand mom home,we are of out of village,we are registered in 2006 on march 6th and my mom sister was registered on 2006 march 10,how can we proceed further.........

sir,the total prpperty is on my grand father and it changed to my grand mother its of 16 to 17 acres,my grand mam has given to my mom of five acres,we are not divided the property,as she is staying in my grand mom home,we are of out of village,we are registered in 2006 on march 6th and my mom sister was registered on 2006 march 10,one day we went to our land we tried to occupy the land,futher we had a gap to lack of money

Nandakishore polya (Lecturer in Law legal counselor)     02 April 2013

I have studied your problem,Your explanation is not more clear,I have some questions to u for more clarificaation 1.How ur grand ma transfered that 5 acres property to ur mom? will or some other manner? 2.Who signed as witness during the time of reistration of that land? 3.whether that 16 acres property fully partitioned to ur remaining childern of ur grand ma? 4.Whether ur grand ma is alive or died?

Nandakishore polya (Lecturer in Law legal counselor)     02 April 2013

I will help you,U can better check the RTC for trace out title holders name.then it helps for u to take further step.Vijay sir has already informed u the procedure taking RTC(pahani).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register