LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagabhushana (Accounts Executive )     28 March 2013

How i can eligible

Dear All Lawyers and the Legal Advisers Help me for following how i am  elegible.

First I tell u my self as Nagabhushana S. B.Com Graduate working in Small Pvt Ltd as a Accountant. Actually My Question is

My Grand Father Having a 7 son's, 5 Daughter's, My father is the First Eleder Son of my Grand Father. My Father doing Provision Store Business. In Between 1990 & 1995 My Father purchasing a Land 100*100 and Registered the land in the name of Her Mother ( Grand  Mother )  and construct the two storage building on that Land. From 1995 up to 2010 there is some legal cases on that building and land from behind our building owner. In 2010 we won the case. From till purchasing the land and up to woning case all expences Beared by my father. Our Father having a 4 child 1 is daughter and 3 are Son's I am the last one. After that my father their brothers decided to divide the property, But my Uncle that is 6 th son of my grand father decided to purchase on his own he can purchase this in cost of 1 crore 30 lakh, and he decide to give every one 30 lakhs to my father and other five 20 each. Every One can Agree

Disputes Starts Now : After that i dont know why he done like this, Just without knowing any body he register the property in his name from his mother as gift deed. in witness of my father. Without giving the single paise to anybody. Now the property value is more than 8 crore rupees Beacuse the Metro Contruction is going on.

My Father i dont why he can be witness to this. He is very soft in nature and very orthodex. Now we are Means my 2 elder brother and one elder sister and me like a un educateds. No body not help us. Please tell me how i can elegible to go for this. Grand mother still alive. We Dont Have money, we dont have anypower, we dont have any knowledge abuot this.

Kindly request you to if i am ready to go for civil dispute for this is really i am win the case or not.

IS THERE IS NO ANY RULE OR LAW IF THE PERSON BUYS A PROPERTY ( ALL EXPENCES LIKE THE PEICE OF PAPER TO TILL INAGURATION ) AND REGISTER TO ANY ONE ELSE IS NOT POSSIBLE TO WON THE CASE. TELL ME HOW I CAN GO FOR THIS. IF I GO REALLY I AM BECOME THE WIN OR LOSS  Finacially we are week and in that prpoerty only our provision store business has running. Now we are in critical stage to full fill our daily needs. Bcos we are all trust only that business now no business, No Money investment he purpose fully cheat every one b,coz the land rate can high within a 2 months. Its Happen in January 2012. Till Now he is not given single paise to any one. Tell me how i can lead the life. This Types of Disputes there is no possible to file case and win.

Kindly tell me please tell me how i can go for this Evey one cheaters.

Please give the answer i am very struggling       

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register