Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

False victim of ipc 498a, 304(b), 306

Page no : 3

Arvind   15 October 2015

Faizan can u pls let me know whether S B Rajput is a high court lawyer or session court lawyer.

Arvind   15 October 2015

Faizan can u please let me know s g rajput is high court or session court lawyer

Faizan (Service)     17 February 2016

Hi All, my case is on an argument stage. 

Faizan (Service)     01 March 2016

Dear All, My case is on an argument stage. PP from Complainant side is not attending or filing the argument from last 6 to 8 dates.

Is there any provision of discarding the argument from complainant side. If yes under which section.

Also can you please suggest any other alternative. 

tasha   01 March 2016

How long does these kind of caases take?? God knows.. someone close to me is also going through the same matter from last 9 - 10 years now.. every mont he goes for the court hearing in other town but nothing happens.. he signs the register and gets another date and come back.. 

The case is at final stage from a long time.. the Investigating officers have given thier statements ..

not sure how long it wil take? the other side who had filed the case agaist him under same situations as decribed by you, had asked to settle it out of court in the year 2007 itself but he denied as he had not donw anything wrong. 

Faizan (Service)     01 March 2016

Yss you are right, but here in my case it is on argument stage, where the PP has to file the argument.

Arvind   04 March 2016

Please let me know that Stridhan goes to whom in such cases..

Faizan (Service)     06 March 2016

It goes to the parents of the bride

Faizan (Service)     06 March 2016

Hello all, Good news from my side is, we all have got acquittal.

Arvind   06 March 2016

Faizan First of all congratulations.. Can u please let me know how much time it taken for ur acquittal. Did ur pp filed the argument.

Arvind   06 March 2016

My family is facing the same situation what u and ur family has faced.

Arvind   06 March 2016

Does anyone know about Advocate Ayaz khan

Arvind   06 March 2016

Does anyone know about Advocate Ayaz khan

roopendra   09 November 2017

Dear Brother 

CAN YOU SHARE YOUR MOBILE NUMBER, MY MOBILE NUMBER 8125700354, I AM ALSO FACING SAME CASE, I NEED SOME ADVICE AND JUDGMENT COPIES FOR REFERNCE TO FIGHT THE CASE.

PLEASE RESOND IMMEDIATELY

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register