Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

False victim of ipc 498a, 304(b), 306

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 July 2015

On this forum there are many members who pounce upon anyone who seeks advise being accused of matrimonial related crimes. But unfortunately in your case no such thing is happening. The case against you is such that onus of proof is on you and not on prosecution which you may have understood in two years. SO in such case you should not buy more tension by filing counter cases. They cannot take back cases.  Speedy trial is the right of every accused.  You should resort so if you have 100% evidence in your favour otherwise you will be preponiong 7+ yrs conviction of all.

Amardeep Singh   09 July 2015

Where i get him??? Send me his number. When u get bail did ur IO submitted charge-sheet or u'll get bail before it?

Where i get him??? Send me his number. When u get bail did ur IO submitted charge-sheet or u'll get bail before it?

Where i get him? Send me his number and tell me one more thing when u get bail did ur IO submitted charge-sheet or u get bail before of it?

Cheney   10 July 2015

My case is at a point where now the post mortem doctor and IO is to be crossed by my lawyers. Any suggestion on the same. what si to be brought in front of the court. I mean what to ask.

Arvind   05 October 2015

My Case is silar to this.Kindly advise me which is good lawyer who can take me & my family out of this problem.Pls help me.

Faizan (Service)     05 October 2015

Dear Arvind, today only I read that Apex court has given notification that there won't be any automatic arrest for whole family. The police has to investigate the matter before any arrests. My case is with advocate S G Rajput at Mumbai

Arvind   05 October 2015

Faizan ,In my case,till date charge sheet has not been filed & case has not yet started in court.My lawyers name is Poornima Mehta.She took bail for my family.Can you please let me know the phone no. of your laywer.Is he is a good lawyer?

9821580348 he is a good lawyer. You may call @9702444775 for any help

9821580348 he is a good lawyer. You may call @9702444775 for any help

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 October 2015

Originally posted by : Arvind
My Case is silar to this.Kindly advise me which is good lawyer who can take me & my family out of this problem.Pls help me.

"Investigate"?

Arvind   05 October 2015

Faizan,hav claim defamation or suit for damages charges.

Arvind   13 October 2015

Faizan can you pls let me know that do we require regular bail, once charge sheet is filed ,after getting anticipatory bail.

Faizan (Service)     13 October 2015

Yes u should apply for regular bail

Arvind   13 October 2015

Can u pls let me know how good is your lawyer & how much he is charging for fighting the case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register