Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrasment by icici banks recovery agents

Page no : 4

Nankin Rai   16 June 2016

Dear sir, I belong to a small place in West Bengal and I went to Delhi in 2006 and started working in one of the reputated BPO company in gurgoan.At the time my salary was 10000 and during my work several ICICi credit card and loan agents used to vist outside my office premises.They somehow got my number and urge me to take loan again and again despite my refusal.The agent continuously used to vist my office and used to request to take loan from him and help him to achieve his task.One day I got to know one of my Fren loan request got rejected by Icici bank and taking that thing in mind I thought I will just yes to that agent to help him after all my loan will get rejected.The agent made all the room lease agreement by himself somehow and just asked for my driving licescence and I gave him just to keep his heart but I was 100% sure my loan will get rejected just like my Fren but after few days I could see there was 1lakh 45 thousand in my account.After few months again the loan agent visited me and ask to take other loan thru unfair means by just changing my account and fake documents but I strictly refused and realized that the agent is fraud.During my work I continuously paid the emi and paid around 70 thousand but working in BPO i started loosing weight and my health started deteroiting and I had to return to my hometown for kidney stone check up and and to regain my weight.During that time the loan recovery people tried to search me in face book and started calling my sister's friend and relatives and started telling them that I am a criminal and I am a fugitive and the Delhi police are looking for me and they defamed me and all my sister Fren started calling my sister regarding the matter and my sister went into depression.At the moment I am jobless and looking for a job.In the first place the Icici people hire wrong people to offer loans to private company executive and secondly they hire gunda people for loan recovery.Please help the recovery people are harassing me again for money and calling my family.please help..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register