LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagan (Deposits)     20 February 2013

Please help in my partnership problem

I financed an X amount of money to a close colleague for her family business in 03/2010. In the company there were 3 partners then. They promised to pay repayment with profit in 05/2011. Instead they didn't give any money as promised but failed to do so. In 06/2011 they added 2 more partners in their company. In 6/2011 Of these one partner(NRI) gave GPA for a flat located in Y city to me allowing me to even sell or own the flat in lieu of the amount they owed. I tranferred the title to my brother. Currently the flat is under the posession of NRI's mother. Actually they told to vacate the flat within 3 months from the date of GPA. They are neither paying the rent nor vacating the flat from the past 1.5 years. Now one of the partner the one who is in the possession of flat has filed a suit for which summons have been received by me this month. Suggestions welcome to fight the case.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

File your representation before the court in your written statement ellaborating the true facts and how the flat came in your possession and as well file suit for possession of the flat.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register