LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Anyone believes in black magic...

First thing that people will say..if anything goes wrong in your marital life is ...May be someone has done something..??? What is that something?? the answer will be black magic. Black magic, vodooo and witch craft do they really exist ??

Learning

18 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     06 February 2013

People with a negetative attitude in life would believe in all this . Have faith in your God and believe in a positive attitude than you would say what is all this nonsense BM etc .

gopal (Faculty)     06 February 2013

hi charu

I agree with stanley, if you have faith in god, you do not  afried.

the black magic is not identified physically but it can only by the way of feeling

the black magic was not proved by the law matters.

So better, avoid such type of things, if you have that type of fear, I do not blame you,It is about the persons faith

so you do some chantings of Ugra  gods like Narasimmha slokas chanting

Sudarsana slokas chanting, Bairava slokas chantings

through the web i can only tel this much

regards

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     06 February 2013

moreover, if you spelt all this before learned people, though you may be good but they supsect that you too have some problem.

(Guest)
Thanks for replies.

Found the Happiness (Enjoying)     06 February 2013

Hi Charu,

I know that you know the answer, & even you know what will be the others forum members opinion on this…… Ha Ha Ha

But then to I appreciate for a different question you asked and which is very common belief in Indian Society.

On this forum near about 98% people will say… “No, there is nothing like black magic”

But here I will say…… If scientifically, logically & philosophically you study on this subject then you will definitely get the answers. Let me try:

As we all know there is one court above all the man-made courts, if you don’t believe in this line then please don’t read further. According to that court everything happens that is called universal error proof mechanism.

Say for example – If any strong person harms any innocent weak person where that weak person cant harm him back then this universal error proof mechanism balances it in its own style.

Where the heartfull curse (negative vibrations) comes from that pain suffering person to the guilty one… Which is nowadays physics science & energy science has proved…. In past some people were misinterpreting it as a black magic.

Silent Cursing (Cursing not by mouth) may called as black magic…. To whom Indian baba’s have given some kind of theoretical & technical form which may be a fake…… But yes silent cursing is nothing but just a negative vibes which can harm you in horrible/dramatic ways.

As I have always proved on my stage performances & public speeches, It’s all about the game of + or – vibrations…. These vibrations are been controlled by your emotional fitness… where as your emotional fitness is based on your LAW OF KARMA….. where your KARMA should be fair from all the dimensions i.e. Physical, Spiritual & Intellectual.

This universe is changing, moving & inconstant…. If you critically analyse all the protons, neutrons & electrons of this universe then you will be realise the nothing is there which stable…. Everything is getting the back supported by energy …. In this inconstant universe every actions at every sub-atomic level multiplies/divides further probability counts of any huge cause of huge action.

That is why I always emphasis on emotional fitness…. Where I strongly believe in case of this matrimonial court gaming is concerned then if one can develop his spiritual immunity whereas he absorbs maximum positive vibes and eliminates negative vibes and maintains balanced attitude between joy & sorrow then as per Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle or Einstein’s theory of relativity is concerned then it creates multiplication of probabilities in billions of wining and grabbing the happiness.

There is lot more to talk on this… but for now this much is enough…. Cant right more…… If want some more info then can call me @ 9920374232.

stanley (Freedom)     06 February 2013

Originally posted by : Found the Happiness

Hi Charu,

I know that you know the answer, & even you know what will be the others forum members opinion on this…… Ha Ha Ha
But then to I appreciate for a different question you asked and which is very common belief in Indian Society.On this forum near about 98% people will say… “No, there is nothing like black magic”
But here I will say…… If scientifically, logically & philosophically you study on this subject then you will definitely get the answers. Let me try:

There is lot more to talk on this… but for now this much is enough…. Cant right more…… If want some more info then can call me @ 9920374232.

Please go on we would like to hear more from your Scientifically, Logically,Philosophically theologically  point of view why do you stop and say that this much is enough at least for me i am not convinced :-). Please go on with real life instances and prove that your black magic works  :-)  

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     06 February 2013

my ex knows black magic

jaha bhi jati hai ... bakheda khada ho jata hai !!

4 Like

Found the Happiness (Enjoying)     06 February 2013

@ Amit – Ha Ha Ha…. Nice …. Infact it applicable to all the wives.

@Stanley….. I am 100% sure on that black magic which is described in India (like tantra, mantra, jadu-tona, etc) is nothing but just a superstition…. But as I said negative vibes released from one’s body may harm to the offender.

Scientifically : What is science which ask you “WHY?”….. And which clarifies that “WHY?” is called as science.

Philosophically : This is the science which makes the difference between good vs bad…& teaches us the things to do.

Logically : Whatever science may say, Whatever world may say but if it is not proven at logical level then it is not real (Real life example is – Lots of scientist & spiritual intelligence were saying that 2012 is the last day of world…. Where logic was saying “Every newly born child is just a message by universal powers that everything is okey”

Spiritually : This is vast subject not been able to describe in one line… but if one can be totally control his consciousness then he comes on second stage where he takes a grip on his sub-conscious mind & then super-conscious mind while travelling this journey if he attracts towards materialistic happiness (attraction of living/non-living things – human beings/articles) is not spiritual… & only spiritual eyes can judge these things well rest are blind.

I can’t stop my laughing because actually this is legal forum & strangely we are going to very different direction…. Better we stop here only….. otherwise other forum member’s harsh/funny comments will fire to us… but can speak on phone if more clarification is needed.

Ranee....... (NA)     06 February 2013

Believe in God only.If black magic exist, definetly God too.

Black magic can't  be powerful than God, 

stanley (Freedom)     07 February 2013

1. scientific - of or relating to the practice of science; "scientific journals"

scientific - conforming with the principles or methods used in science; "a scientific approach"

unscientific - not consistent with the methods or principles of science; "an unscientific lack of objectivity"

Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with reality, existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language.

logi·cal·ly adv.
Synonyms: logical, analytic, ratiocinative, rational
These adjectives mean capable of or reflecting the capability for correct and valid reasoning: a logical mind; an analytic thinker; the ratiocinative process; a rational being.

basic definition of spirituality is the quality of one’s sensitivity to the things of the spirit. And what are these things of the spirit? These are those that cannot be directly perceived by our senses but whose effects can be deduced or inferred by our observations, like love, justice, peace, etc.

Basic to this understanding of spirituality is the premise that we regard the human being and/or the rest of creation as composed not only of matter, but of something immaterial, something invisible, something beyond our present knowledge. There is always more to what we can perceive with our senses and know with our reason.

So the basic meaning of spirituality is that it is a term which encompasses everything that we cannot see directly with our eyes, directly perceive by the other senses and know by our mere reason. That is spirituality in its basic meaning.

Found the Happiness (Enjoying)     07 February 2013

Dear Stanley,

Firstly you asked me in detail about the above topics, Where you were knowing the answers very well.

But then too just because all forum members would be able to understand so I explained it in my own way…. In very simple language… Which I meant from that….  Which is not wrong also but only you can say that language is very simple….. These definitions are not in that sophisticated/theoretical manner.

It was very easy for me also to search on google & to copy/paste that data on LCI forum….. but I behaved in a very natural/soft way.

But after hearing from me you are explaining me what it is? To prove I was wrong….

But I just did very simple thing I copied your text from forum and searched it on google….. So I got those links from where you copied exact word to word text & pasted here on forum.

Below are those links:

https://spirituality4now.blogspot.in/2010/02/meaning-of-spirituality.html

https://www.thefreedictionary.com

Sorry Stanley,,,,,,, But I like to discuss very openly with pure heart…. Which I always do…… I never like to play any gaming …… or to play any strategies with communicating anyone whether face to face or online…... I am a very simple & honest person… & expects the same from al.

Anyways! Have a great life ahead….. Enjoy.

stanley (Freedom)     07 February 2013

@ happiness 

I dont believe in black magic . Whatever be our faith we have got to accept it . And as a matter i beieve in the fact that god has a perfect plan for each one of us . But the time would be as and when he wants it to be not as per us but as per him .

shriks........... (healyhcare)     07 February 2013

the simple explaination by found the happiness were indeed good
nice explanation
not black magic but negativity exists ......
was a good article....

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     11 February 2013

not a legal query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register