LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ibrahim Jamadar (accountant)     26 January 2013

Can i sell my undivided share in my fathers property

MY FATHER PURCHASED A LAND IN PUNE AND BUILD A BUNGLOW ON IT NOW HE IS NO MORE AND MY MOTHER IS ALSO NO MORE THE LAND AREA IS 7500 SQFT .

THE PROPERTY IS NOW IN MY NAME AND MY 2 BROTHERS AND 1 SISTER NAME 

NOW I AND MY SISTER AND MY 1 BROTHER WANT TO SELL THEIR UNDIVIDED SHARE WE HAVE A BUILDER WHO IS READY TO TAKE THE UNDIVIDED SHARE BUT WE WANT TO SELL IT BY LEGAL PROCEDURE

PLEASE HELP ME OUT IN THIS SITUATION BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE MONEY TO DO PARTITION WE ARE 

DAILY WAGES EARNERS BUT  IF WE SELL THIS PROPERTY WE MIGHT GET SETTLE IN OUR LIVES

PLEASE HELP US IN THIS SITUATION?

PLEASE GIVE US DETAILDED ANSWERS...

Learning

3 Replies

DAULAT DILBAUG (Problems related to money marriage matters.-dostnaye@gmail.com)     26 January 2013

7500 sq ft property is not small it is a fortune so be wise and instead of claiming helpless ness engage a good advocate so that furture problems are avoided.

1 Like

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     26 January 2013

You can sell your undivided share in the property.If builder is ready for but he will not get specific direction in the plot. Get checked the sale deed form good advocate.
1 Like

Ibrahim Jamadar (accountant)     26 January 2013

THANK U ALL FOR THE INFORMATION WE JUST WANTED TO KNOW CAN WE SELL OR NOT OUR UNDIVIDED

SHARE BUT BUILDER IS HAVING HIS LAWYER AND WE ALL ON MONDAY WILL HIRE OUR LAWYER 

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE INFORMATION....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register