Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Threat from past love.

Page no : 2

venkat reddy (advocate)     22 December 2012

it i not a crime to hide all your past to your marrying husband  and sice i cant prevent anyone from knowing the truth. No not at all your future husband will not divorce, based on your past, because he allways sees present, past will not see but some times unfortunately, some guys are taking serious.

Ranee....... (NA)     22 December 2012

MARRY A BOY WHO HAD 2/3 AFFAIRS BEFORE INCLUDING LIV-IN..DON'T WONDER IF YOU HAVE TO  PLAY YOUR BF ROLE FOR YOUR NEXT MAN!

AFTER ALL EVERYTHING KEEPS ROTATING..

rajesh (asdadad)     23 December 2012

@Tajobsindia, i agree wid ur points and i just hv word in my dictionary 4 such gals - - - ' WH0RES '. and Suma - I m srry 2 say bt thts d truth abt u . Wat wud hv ur reaction if after marriage u came to knw abt ur hubby's live-in relation frm his present ex gf . Do u think tht u wud hv forgiven him? At tht time U cn easily drag him in court cases , loot huge money frm him as law stands behind Abala Nari like u . . And even if ur hubby came 2 knw abt ur sEx adventures frm ur present ex, he cnt do anythin as again Law is very much supportive to Abala Nari like u . So again u cn drag him cases n loot huge money frm him with which u r again free to use ur CxxxT for ur next sEx adventures . . . Yar wats happenin wid ur society ? God only knws

test singh (xyz)     23 December 2012

Hi Suma,

What are thinking thats all wrong and all advise are wrong think think about your future husband. suppose you get married and every thing opened in front of your husband after marrige may be he will not accept you at that time. and you will divorced but us ke baad bhi tumhara husband tumharey past ki kartoot ki wajhai se divorcee khlageaga. so dissclose every thin in front of your future husband coz he is innocent.....uski kya galti hai ye sab aapka past hai...tumharey hone wale husband ki feeling only i can understand as i am suffering from same kind of paid and got div.

so dont spoil anybody innocent life....

rgds

test singh (xyz)     23 December 2012

Yes he can.. and you will be in jail along with your ex...

Madhu ojha (Orthopedic surgeon)     23 December 2012

First U disclose every thing about yr past affairs and relationships in details to the would be husband suggested to u by yr parents IF he agrees to marry u inspite of yr past relationships then go ahead and marry him I would suggest that U should never marry X who is blackmailing u This means he is a negative attitude personality U could know his reallity on his blackmaililing u So be BOLD not against him first but FIRST to the would be husband 

Ranee....... (NA)     23 December 2012

@Author, you have done what males has been doing with girls till date..;)

in my view marital relationships are based on mutual trust, if you conceal your affair then it may cause problem in future..so reveal everything before your would be husband.If he accepts you then everything will go smoothly..truth is that if your hubby comes to know about your affairs or liv-in relationship after marriage then he can't get divorce on this ground as pre-marital s*x is not a ground of divorce!

Discuss the matter with a local advocate, if your b/f is threating you then there are many ways to threaten him to not to do so!;)..Even a RCR decree is not enforcable then how come your boyfriend compel you to marry him?simply he can't if you are unwilling to do so!

ignore my previous reply as Emotional lecture is prohibited in legal forum which I forgot in last reply!!:D

Rajashekhar (Engineer)     24 December 2012

To All,

I see here many experts and regular respondents are very actively participating here in  this topic. Some people talking about morals and some are giving legal guidance.

I haven’t studied Law but I was thought from my childhood about morals. here goes my questions to so called exports;

1)  Is our legal system is not built to safe guard the basic human morals.

2) How does our legal system be built to be so much gender based?

3) Why does our legal system be allowed so easily misused?

4)  I Have heard in many times (may be in movies) that “many criminals can allowed to be un-punished, but a innocent should not be punished” is it true? if it is true then how the courts are sending many husband families to jail without even primary investigations?  

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     24 December 2012

rajashekhar, 

if u find the answers to ur Q. 1 to Q. 2, do share here.

however, i am amused by the questions.

Rajashekhar (Engineer)     24 December 2012

Dear Amit,

I hope you can answer my Q3 and Q4.

I am not asking these questions out of my curiosity. I am trying here to understand, how does the law is built. Is it based on any religion? Or philosophies? History? Culture? If it is based on all above  then how the basic morals are not considered while judging accused.

My question are not to challenge any person or any system, but for basic understanding.

thanks in advance

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     25 December 2012

SUMA 

PAST IS PAST .... FIRST U DECIDE WHAT ARE THE QUALITIES U NEED  FROM A MAN.

Y U HAVE NOT SATISFIED  WITH UR LOVERS. WHAT IS UR PSYCHOLOGICAL NEED.

U PLS INTERACT WITH YOURSEF. U HV NOT RECEIVED THE LOVE AND AFFECTION FROM UR PERSONS.

CAN BE THE THIRD WOULD BE SUITABLE TO UR PSYCHOLOGICAL DEMAND. 

IF U CLARIFY UR SELF.  DONT WORRY .. BE OPEN UR SELF AND DECIDE WHAT TO DO.

1 Like

Suma (Senior engineer)     29 December 2012

I see that , its difficult to come out of past deeds.

ABHISHEK KUMAR VATSA (Freelancer)     30 December 2012

hi suma, 

first of all remember one thing you don't have to take any relationship advice from anybody.

Its your life and you have full right to control over it.But first of all take your parent under confidence try to tell them a little about your past the next step is to inform that "x" that if he continue his this attitude u will drag him to the court under charges of blackmailing, criminal intimidation etc  which can even result in his prison time.

regards

abhi(dot)kumar9law@gmail(dot)com

ABHISHEK KUMAR VATSA (Freelancer)     30 December 2012

hi suma ,

u did nothing wrong in your past  so stop blaiming yourself. The reason for your status is that u r taking alot of suggestion.stop doing that even in legal terms you are safe. The only thing  you have to do is that you have to put sense in "x" either by easy or hard way. so don't worry be happy :),but one thing try to clr these topic with your hubby if he is open minded type of guy

test singh (xyz)     30 December 2012

hi suma,

you can take any decision  but dont forget ur husband coz if he will come to know aboute same later what will happen? please dont spoil ur husband life before moving ahead clear every thing with your husband if he is okie after lestning all truth to "kisi ka baap tumhara kuch nahi ukhad sakta". coz tumhare husband ko kuch nahi pata ki uske peeche se sab kya ho raha hai....and sach ek din samne aa hi jata hai.... i already told you i m suffering from the same but in my case i that bl**dy innocent bla bla... husband...

rgds

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register