Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     07 October 2012

Please help me....

hello,

can anyone tell me the format of getting information from a public authority under  Section 4(1)(b) of the RTI Act ?

is there any desired format ?

Learning

5 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     07 October 2012

There is no prescribed format- Simply-

Mention ---

Address of authority-

Your name father's name & address-

Mention the required information one by one-

Mention the deatil of method of payment of required fee eg draft/postal order etc.

Date.................                      Signature........................

Take help of experianced person if possible-

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     07 October 2012

What are the details to be included in a RTI application is given in the  Act  itself.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     07 October 2012

To 
The District Magistrate

Lucknow, UP-

Sub: Application to provide web link or hard copy of proactive disclosure of your

organization under section 4(1)(b) of RTI Act 2005.

Respected Sir,

In relation to an Information on functions of this Public Authority , required by me for a public cause , I , today, visited official website www.lucknow.nic.in of this Public Authority . But I find that this Public Authority has not published Information as mandated u/s 4(1)(b) of RTI Act , 2005 on its website . I, therefore, in public interest , request that :-

1. If disclosure 4(1)(b) of RTI Act has been published by this Public Authority , its link may kindly be provided at 
www.lucknow.nic.in .

2. If disclosure 4(1)(b) of RTI Act has not been published yet by this Public Authority , its may kindly be published immediately at 
www.lucknow.nic.in.

3. disclosure 4(1)(b) of RTI Act may kindly be published by means of local news-paper or disseminated by such other modes as prescribed under RTI Act , 2005.

Thanks and Regards

IS  THIS THE RIGHT FORMAT OR I NEED TO ADD SOMETHING ?

CAN I SENT PRINT OUT OF APPLICATION OR WRITE ?

puneet saxena (student)     08 October 2012

in my view it should be a non rti application so no need to give filing fee because the disclosure of sec4(1)(b) is mandatory. send a non rti application to the concerned public authority asking for web link or hard copy or asking to implement of sec 4(1)(b) of RTI act 2005 . if you don't receive the reply or information is not published within 30 days( reasonable period) then complain to the State information commission about non implementation of Sec 4(1)(b) of RTI ACT 2005  by the Public authority.

puneet saxena (student)     08 October 2012

in my view your format is correct.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register