Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can suspended employee able to join in another govt job?

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 September 2012

So it is explanation call.  AGM is very senior authroity even next boss could have sought it. 

rajan (group b (officer))     23 September 2012

dear pradeep r

i read your case, i am aware of  simillar problem in which you may have intrest.

i am not a lawyer but may my experence may will show you a path.

contact me : bond_saver@yahoo.co.in

Sachin   10 July 2018

Sir i have suspended from my bank in last 25th may 18 due to fraud. I am scale 2 officer. I received suspension order as below..... He has allegedly committed fraud on the bank during his tenure as officer at regiinal office by allowing crediting of varoious amt of rs 87631/- in one fictitios ac, in the name of Payment of CSP Bills/ incentive during the period from 20.11.15 to 21.6.16 and later transferring the entire balance of this ac into the account of his own family member through neft. Whereas the alleged fraudulent acts on the part of staff are quite serious in nature warranting his immediate suspension from bank's service. Sir please advise me what should i do... 1. Yes sir i did it, due to Transfer frustation. And i acepted it in written. 2. I dont received anything else yet now,whenevr i tlk to office they told me,"be wait". 3. How much penality i will face..? 4. What is the possibility of my job.. 5. I want to resign my job... Tell me the process i have to folllow... Dear Sir, please advise me, i am 35 yrs old married guy and verry much distrb. I eas verry recongnise staff bt i dnt know why i did fraud... Im feeling very much guilt.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 July 2018

Originally posted by : Sachin
Sir i have suspended from my bank in last 25th may 18 due to fraud. I am scale 2 officer. I received suspension order as below..... He has allegedly committed fraud on the bank during his tenure as officer at regiinal office by allowing crediting of varoious amt of rs 87631/- in one fictitios ac, in the name of Payment of CSP Bills/ incentive during the period from 20.11.15 to 21.6.16 and later transferring the entire balance of this ac into the account of his own family member through neft. Whereas the alleged fraudulent acts on the part of staff are quite serious in nature warranting his immediate suspension from bank's service. Sir please advise me what should i do... 1. Yes sir i did it, due to Transfer frustation. And i acepted it in written. 2. I dont received anything else yet now,whenevr i tlk to office they told me,"be wait". 3. How much penality i will face..? 4. What is the possibility of my job.. 5. I want to resign my job... Tell me the process i have to folllow... Dear Sir, please advise me, i am 35 yrs old married guy and verry much distrb. I eas verry recongnise staff bt i dnt know why i did fraud... Im feeling very much guilt.

you said

1. Yes sir i did it, due to Transfer frustation. And i acepted it in written.

Now you have to wait for chargesheet followed by inquiry and followed by penalty.

2. I dont received anything else yet now,whenevr i tlk to office they told me,"be wait".
Nothing else they can tell you as on now.

3. How much penality i will face..?
Dismissal from service (+) FIR against you and your family members in whose account you transfereed the money will be justified.

4. What is the possibility of my job..
Nearly zero 

5. I want to resign my job...
You can submit resignation and if management is merciful they may accept the same. FIR can setll be made.

Sachin   06 October 2018

Pradeep ji Contact me

Sachin   06 October 2018

Contact me on 9415428638

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register