Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How and where to lodge a complaint against a employer

Page no : 7

Mohsin Khan   19 August 2016

Hello Sir,

This is to inform you that I worked in Cloudmay India Pvt.Ltd. from Oct-2015 to June-2016. Without any prior notice they told my you will not come form tomorrow(2-june-2016) and they committed that we will give you last month(May) salary, But now three month completed after that still I didn't get my salary(26000/-). 

Involved Person: Rohit Mahajan, Monojeet Sarkaar
Don't Give Salary of May Month
They have to provide : 26000/- 

Please sir take some quick action against him because they don't even pic my phone.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 August 2016

@ Mohsin Khan,

Did you get any written comunication that "you will not come form tomorrow(2-june-2016)"

Did you submit in writing and under proper acknowledgment that on dated........................Mr/Ms...............stated to you that "you will not come form tomorrow(2-june-2016)".

Suc action may amount to termination without any opportunity of natural justice.

Claim our salary upto 01-June-2016+ Notice pay 

If you are unable to rsolve on your own entrust to your able counsel specializing in Labor/service Matters.

sukumar (Prof.)     08 September 2016

Dear Sir

I worked as Teaching Faculty member at MIT AOE , An engineering collage in  Pune for 14 years(continue and full time). I have submitted 'I' form to employer for claiming Gratuity.  But Since 6 months The employer  is not concerned and not replying to it. What further action I can take?

Through Web search I come to know that, I shall submit the N form at Controlling Authority, I even contacted Labor  office Pune, They have suggested to hire a layer and appeal in court.

Some web sites indicate, consumer Forum/ Court

Please guide

Attached File :
  • downloaded: 46 times
  • Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     08 September 2016

Originally posted by : sukumar
    Dear Sir

I worked as Teaching Faculty member at MIT AOE , An engineering collage in  Pune for 14 years(continue and full time). I have submitted 'I' form to employer for claiming Gratuity.  But Since 6 months The employer  is not concerned and not replying to it. What further action I can take?

Through Web search I come to know that, I shall submit the N form at Controlling Authority, I even contacted Labor  office Pune, They have suggested to hire a layer and appeal in court.

Some web sites indicate, consumer Forum/ Court

Please guide

You have to file application in FORM N claiming the gratuity before the Controlling Authority under the Payment of Gratuity Act. Controlling authority can be labour commissioner or any court which varies from state to state. Better you take assistance from a laywer and get going.

Consumer forum does not have any jurisdiction since you are not a 'consumer'.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 September 2016

Teachers are mad eligible with retorpective effect from 1997.

Hope you have the proof of submission and delivery of FormI.

You could have mentioned that 'Notice of Determination of Gratuity' and payment has not been supplied to you, and FormI is attached.

The employer has to supply 'Notice of Determination of Gratuity' and payment within 30days from LWD or interest @10%pa is applicable for the delayed period.

Approaching DCDRF can be subject to factors.

You have not posted full facts.

It shall be certainly better to approach a very able counsel specializing in labor/service matters for a considered opinion, before you proceed on your own.

Have you consulted a very able counsel specializing in labor/service matters? If yes what is his/her opinion?

Priya Karthik   10 September 2016

Hello everyone,

My husband has been working with a Musical Insitution for past 1.5 Yrs. As per his appoinment letter if he wishes to leave, he has to give a 30 days notice period but the institution can terminate him with immediate effect.

On 01st Aug 2016, my husband gave a very descent & formal Resignation letter mentioninig of working for 30 days notice period through mail & submitted the same in their branch on 02 Aug'2016. My husband demanded for an acknowledgement and the HR refused to give & said she'll mail. They hired a New Teacher and instructed my husband to teach him his methods of teaching & as soon as he was well versed with all students & branches, they terminated him with immediate effect on 08th Aug'2016.

They have issued him the pay slip for the month of July'2016 but did not credit his salary for the month of July'2016 & the 8 days of Aug'2016 as well & the experience certificate also has not been given. Whenever he calls the HR, she either keeps on pushing the meeting or doen't respond to the calls & now giving us warning that you are not coming for meeting and we'll consider the matter to be closed.

Please advice what shall be done.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 September 2016

@ Priya,

You may show the said appointment letter and all rules, policies mentioned in it to a very able counsel specializing in service matters.

The employee tendered resignation and it is on email and give by hand as well.

It was addressed to whom; say good offices of appointing authority,MD etc?

Is female HR employer or competent authority to accept/decline resigantion, terminate?

Hs she terminated employee by speaking ( in writing) termination order? If yes what is the reason for termination mentioned in it? OR she termianted verbally? Or she asked verbally not to come to office w.e.f. 08th Aug'2016.? OR she stated that resignation has been accepted w.e.f. 08th Aug'2016 and no nneed to come to office?

The employee has already tendered notice of resignation and it may not be possible to accept it before expiry of notice period? If employer wants to relieve before before expiry of notice period then it may have to offer notice pay and it is discretion of employee to accept or reject!

You may record all calls and call the bluff of this female HR personnel and make her realize that she was the one to whom representations have been made on dated.................and brief minutes...............

It shall be certainly better to build some favorable written record.

Telenor   23 October 2016

Sir , I AM Gajendra Saxena BAREILLY U.P.. I WAS WORKING FROM 1 MARCH 2016 TO 30 JUN 2016 IN THE APPI INFORMATICS PVT LTD VIKAS BUILDING BOSE ROAD KOLKATA COMPANY IT IS THE FRAUD COMPANY . IT IS NOT GIVING THE SALRY TO THE EMPLAOYEE . I WAS WORKING AS A ASM IS THIS COMPANY . IT IS NOT PROVIDING THE SALARY OF 3 MONTHS . WHEN I ASK FOR THE SALARY TO MR. AVIJIT MALICK THEN ALWAYS USING ABUSING AND DIRTY LANGUAGE WITH ME . HE IS DOING HARRSASHMENT OF THE EMPLOYEES. HE IS NOT GIVING THE SALARY OF ANY EMPLOYEE.NOW MY SALARY IS PENDING IN THIS COMPANY SO DEAR ALL I AM INFROMING YOU PLEASE DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY. AVIJIT MALICK IS USING ABUSING WORD WITH ME WHEN I CALLED HIM AND ASKED FOR THE SALARY. dear sir i am an unemployed person and i was passing my life with doing private job I have no maney to go kolkata for my salary please do something and please give the instruction to provide my salary. REGARDS Gajendra saxena 9058202722

Sir , I AM Gajendra Saxena BAREILLY U.P.. I WAS WORKING FROM 1 MARCH 2016 TO 30 JUN 2016 IN THE APPI INFORMATICS PVT LTD VIKAS BUILDING BOSE ROAD KOLKATA COMPANY IT IS THE FRAUD COMPANY . IT IS NOT GIVING THE SALRY TO THE EMPLAOYEE . I WAS WORKING AS A ASM IS THIS COMPANY . IT IS NOT PROVIDING THE SALARY OF 3 MONTHS . WHEN I ASK FOR THE SALARY TO MR. AVIJIT MALICK THEN ALWAYS USING ABUSING AND DIRTY LANGUAGE WITH ME . HE IS DOING HARRSASHMENT OF THE EMPLOYEES. HE IS NOT GIVING THE SALARY OF ANY EMPLOYEE.NOW MY SALARY IS PENDING IN THIS COMPANY SO DEAR ALL I AM INFROMING YOU PLEASE DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY. AVIJIT MALICK IS USING ABUSING WORD WITH ME WHEN I CALLED HIM AND ASKED FOR THE SALARY. dear sir i am an unemployed person and i was passing my life with doing private job I have no maney to go kolkata for my salary please do something and please give the instruction to provide my salary. REGARDS Gajendra saxena 9058202722

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 October 2016

@ Telenor; Gajendra Saxena,

The issue has been discussed in detail in this thread.

Go thru it and you will know who to approach.

Does compnay have an office at your location?

Telenor   24 October 2016

RAKESH   13 November 2016

Dear Sir , 
    I had been terminated by employer on 29th Sep 2016 ( on asking for transfer from Lucknow to Delhi due to medical condition ) & they had terminated me with letter stating that 3 months salary  i,e Oct , Nov & Dec 2016. Now they are refusing the same & ready to give only Basic salary for the month of Sep , Oct & Nov 2016. What should I do now ? 
    Can I file a case against the employer ?
    Please help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register