Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What are losses for wife after dv and 498a

Page no : 3

SingledOut (abused)     15 December 2014

@SuperHero: Absolutely pleasing way to describe contemporary India. Every word of it provides the true glimpse of a chronically and inveterately abusive Indian feminist.
1 Like

498 A fighter (Advocate)     15 December 2014

there is a lot discuss about 498A wife and her false cases , but as regard to heading/tittle of this post it is sure the girl who file false case on husband should be punished as rani jain told that  husbands are bad but she must think that false 498a is filed not against husband only it is against his mother, sister etc and his old parents if he is the person who has not treated well his wife then why wives files false cases again entire family why not against him?

i am sure if a family is cultured and husband is misbehaving to his wife then surely his mother father sister stop him for his good treatment towards wife and he get changed but if wife files false case against entire family then it is 100% fault of such bi*tch who have faulty genes in there blood either from her mother or from greedy father.. and her whole anccester are under question?

such ladies should be definitely punished and should be thrown out of society / no matter what happens to them either they should go to live in red light area or go to commit suicide but they never come back to become part of society?

here sin and sinner both should be banned.........for the sake of coming generation.

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     06 June 2015

kindly goto google & type BRITNEY SPEARS WIKIPEDIA & read her marriages & engagements from year 2004 onwards

498_final stage (Professional)     06 June 2015

The girl filed 498a on me now have searched for another guy and going to marry him. tell me what should I do? Divorce case is running and she is very much after getting divorce now.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Legalabuse_Fighter
The girl filed 498a on me now have searched for another guy and going to marry him. tell me what should I do? Divorce case is running and she is very much after getting divorce now.

My case is similar to you. Wife has prior Boyfriend who is ready to marry her inspite of her false 498a etc...........Only I and my family is screwed.

But I am going for Divorce.

1 Like

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     07 June 2015

brother, as per christian law if a girl finds another guy then leave her.

as per muslim law it is HARAAM or something similar word for a wife to find another guy

as per hindu law yeh galat hai

Now, it's upto you to decide whether to free yourself from her in consonance with christian law. Further, if you go for mutual then must get MOU written carefully so that all the cases on you must end. Its your lfe so follow your heart "SUNO SABKI PAR KARO APNE MANN KI kyoki mann ki awaz means bhagwan ki awaz" best wishes

SuperHero (Manager)     12 June 2015

Get an MCD and before that make SURE all the cases such as 498a have been quashed.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 June 2015

Originally posted by : SuperHero

Get an MCD and before that make SURE all the cases such as 498a have been quashed.

I tend to agree because peace is never costly and not a lot of chances of success of marraige.

498_final stage (Professional)     12 June 2015

MCD not possible as cases are at final stage. In divorce I was cross examined by their lawyer and the girl started shouting in the court making a mockery of the legal system. The girl's mother started shouding on my lawyer and there was a real comedy show going in the court. 

The judge was not present at that point who seems to be very biased and careless. (nothing new I guess). 

The girl is exposed in the court as she made fool of court by lying about her job. While she was working she said that she is not working anywhere and should be given a maintenance of 50,000 INR.

This week she got a call from Mahila thana for her appearance in 498a. So overall she seems busy with her appointments here and there. Afterall she set it up.

1 Like

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     12 June 2015

School Teacher who lied for maintenance from estranged husband faces 3-years in jail

Pradeep Kalkumbe   24 March 2016

The result of 498a is nothing but Divorce. The losses for after after 498a is she has completely lost her dignity.  The husband in particular will never ever trust her again. He will never feel to have s*x with her. She will always be labelled as a 498a wife and will automatically reflect the family she comes from. If she has any sister, it will be very difficult to find the husband for her and the same thing applies for her brothers. Her sisters in law will always look at her with different intentions and full of doubts. After facing all these, there are some who are still shameless. They go around as if nothing is wrong. Even if her husband take her back, he will always try to be away from her. He will fell shame to go with her anywhere. Because of the children, if you take your wife to eat KFC, while eating you will look at her and feel "How shameless is she, she put me in jail, insulted me and dont feel shame to eat with me" Ha Ha Ha thats why I said they are shameless creatures on this earth.

(Guest)

Relatives of the shameless creature negotiating "how does it matter if wife files 498a on husband just out of temper, just tried to control the husband". and they claim "husband should forgive the innocent girl and just forget it as bad time / fate. these are simple matters-ya...why are you going for divorce for this purpose, sill boy unable to handle a girl....."

how to call the relatives now??

(Guest)

A Man / Woman should always fight the case on MERITS.

Ajay sharma   25 February 2017

i read lot about  for false dawry & domestic violence case in this forum, most of peoples come here who just faced the first attack of this nuclear missiles, me too same, but i feel one think its a cource of few days fear, the opposite party think that once you being feel fear of court cases you will surrender  either you will live according to conditions of your wifes and inlaw ,

i wish to give advice if you have childrem then dont wish to surrender ever , fight the case on its merrit , most important, overcome the fear of police , CAW, mahila sangthan, lawyer , remeber you will never be hanged up for this , so relax, once you apllied for AB the pressure start of opposite party and when you get AB , 90% matter is over , just attend two or three trials when go to court not just look at your beloved wife and her family , some lawyer adivce that when come in court , wear old clothes not look so smart and fancy in court , look like devdas, why wear good gentle casual dress . clean save and try to look smart and confident , your atitude definately demolise the opposite party , make a plan with cool mind after read your chargsheet , you are not lawyer , but you quite aware  many of loose point of your wifes and inlaws , highlight them in public to put them under pressure, prepare a list of questions self , which you know that they will feel uncomfortable , 

important, dont be panic to settle down the case early and remarry, think about your child and knock every possible door , go upper court against any unjust decision , if aquitted the file maximum possible case on them , if you have voice recording other proof , this will atleast keep them busiy to run arround court ,dont allow your be-loved to marry a new bakra, just assure you was the last BAKRA , You need a good and professional lawyer with , 

Ajay sharma   25 February 2017

clear aprroach that what you want exactly , before starting your trial allways show your opposite party that you are feeling like looser side and very helpless , so they allways remain over confident that you will be their feet within today or tomorrow , after getting the  charg sheet filed by police against you , prepare yourself that according to the chargsheet what questioned can be asked from you during cross-questioning by opposite lawyer , and make your self ready for that .

if your wife have affair , before marriage or after marriage , never say this in front of judge /court if your dont have full proof , just blaim falsely your motehr in law , father in law that they pressing my wife for money extortion ,my wife was not such kind of women we was living happy , if your marriage just old 2 or 3 years , dont mind wife iligation " from the first night of marriage i was mentaly tortured in matrimonial home will never be prooved if , not reported at that time 

dont be fear about maintanance , let her fight for it in the court of law remember ,for 498a state will fight for her, for child custody and maintatance she will have to bear her legal coast , which not to be fullfilled by your narrow interim -maintatance  she ask 50k per month , never a guarantee to be granted her such amount , it will depend on court and your earning 

so be relaxed and take good sleep , and  , 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register