Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Slum rehabilitation authority, mumbai

Page no : 2

Chetana Kumbhar (Developer)     04 January 2015

Hello Sir.

I want to know is my land is declared as SLUM or not. What are the procedures to know the same??

Thank you

babishbalan   24 February 2015

Dear Sir,

I have a factory premise in mumbai and recently a builder is considering to re-develop under SRA scheme, i wanted to know what will be the area i will get under SRA for my factory premise, for residential it is 269 sqft, is it the same for commercial also?

Awaiting Reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Babish

Shreyas   08 July 2015

Respected Sir I am staying in SRA building ,my room was in grandfathers name how we can transfer room to my fathers name as my grandfather expired.. Grandfather has Will too for same.. Can you suggest procedure regarding.. Thanking you Yours Faithfully Shreyas

RC   04 February 2016

Respected Sir's,

I had purchased a room in the year 2006 which was SRA room, slum developed by Lokhandwala builder.  Now my room has been completed 11.5 yrs which needs to be registered for stamp duty and registration.  Whether for registration require my owner for registering and stamp duty purpose. I had taken power of attorney, sale of deed in 2006.  My owner given at that time share certificate which is issued by builder at the time of allotment to owner name alongwith this documents.  Because if i ask my owner to come with me for registration & stamp duty he will ask lumpsum huge money (earlier he was not helped for 1 letter which is issued by BMC to me for unauthorised occupancy, which i was personally resolved without owner).

I will be grateful if you could please help with some suggestions and answers.

Regards,

Facebook0   14 February 2016

Hello All,

I stay in Western Suburbs. We use to stay in Chawl , which consisted of 40 tenents.

4 years back we had given development authority to one of the builder under SRA rules. But due to some issues the constrution work is not going at expected pace. Also the timeline proposed by builder for completion of the project has been completed and yet there is no much progress on the same.

There was delay in starting the project work due to some internal issues with some of the tenants. But that has been solved 1.5 years back.

Do we have some legal guidlines about the timelines of the completion of project.

sam tyler   17 February 2016

Home staging is a crucial aspect to preparing your home to be sold. Large vacant spaces, no matter how pristine and impressive, can feel overwhelming, leaving prospective buyers with the impression that the space is cold and uninviting, Norma Walton.

vijayshaw   14 March 2016

i need some help on the following issues 

1.In our locality in mahim Sri Nidhi Developer was supposed to construct SRA bldg for us 9 years back but due to so long delay another builder SLK Buidcon pitched in. Now there is a tussel bet them and a court case is going on.

2.Now Shri Niddhi got LOI from SRA to start the project, but the other builder SLK Buildcon says he will do the project. We all are in fix what to do because Shri Nidhi Builder is approching us to vacate the houses and go on rent which he is giving for 1-3 years whereas SLK Buildcon says Shri Nidhi cannot do so.

Request pl guide us ..

val   12 September 2016

Sir,  our builder has not paid our rent for alternative stay (which was agreed by him in writing)  for the past 3 yrs.  He asked the tenants to come stay in the flat which are almost ready as he cannot pay any further rent.  he conducted a lottery system to allot flats to each tenant but the SRA people were not present when the lottery was conducted.   most of the people have now come a occupied their allotted flats.   the flats are not connected with individual meters but there is one temporary 3 phase meter for which the bill is split 40 percent by tenants and 60 percent by the builder.

Now the situation is such that they builder is delaying to pay his side of the money to pay bill  and we are worried that the electricity company might cut our supply of electricity for non payment of bill

What do you suggest we must do

Kind Regards

Val

Shaikh Abdul Salam   11 June 2017

Hello sir, I stay in Sewri cross road, the buildings which are developed or developing under SRA and SRDA, there's a building which is completely developed in 2005, in which there are some PAP room's. I would like to know whether this room will come under BMC or SRA? If Its under BMC, so whom it can allote this�room and on which basis? Same I would like to ask for SRA? Do f-south ward, g-south ward and f-north ward can issue re-annexure for Some tenants regarding PAP after 12 years? I request you to please help me with the above mentioned queries. It is very valuable for me. And will be waiting for your valuable reply. Regards, Shaikh Abdul Salam.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register