Effect of 498a on probation of gov. employee

Page no : 2

Invisible Man (.)     24 June 2012

True Sudhirji

Invisible Man (.)     24 June 2012

True Sudhirji

Invisible Man (.)     17 July 2012

Hi,

With reference to my above post, I would like to update some info. My Probation ended on 13.07.2012 and admin dept has sent a letter asking my superior view on regularization which i am sure that superior has replied that i can be regularized as my work for more than satisfactory during this probation tenure. The question i have is since my probation ended on 13.07.2012 and i still has not got my confirmation letter from admin dept and in the meantime say on 17.07.2012 ie. (today) my wife filed 498a, what will be the effect on my job since i completed my probation but still not got confirmation letter?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 July 2012

Since they have ionly asked for probation report from your bosses, they are yet to constitute committee to recommned your probation.

In case in the meanwhile a case is filed agianst you it will nto effect but what will effect your Vigilance Clearance for probation is :-

(i) deemed duspension due to 48 hours custody.

(ii) filing of chargesheet in court by police.

(iii) Wife filing dowry demand complaint to your department and your Appointing Auithroity or Disciplinary Authority (not any authrotiy suborinate of him howseover experienced he may be) decides (in writing) to issue a chargehseet to you; or suspends you.

Without this the vigilance clearacne cannot be withheld.

Wait.  Request Estt to hasten the committee proceedings, if you can.

1 Like

Thanks Sir

Meanwhile i applied in Session Court for anticipatory bail, the learned Judge refused anticipatory bail on the ground. This is what the judge said: "Since there is no criminal case lodged against me hence no Bail" judge rejected my bail application. I was surprised as the anticipatory bail is taken before any criminal case is filed but the Judge refused to listen to my lawyer. It took Judge only 30 seconds from the time my case came up for hearing and the time Judge closed my bail application. I will soon be applying in High Court for the same.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 July 2012

The moment you get anticipatory bail you are bound to inform the department.

Non-reporting of bail is a misconduct which can lead to disciplinary action.

You can weigh pros and cons.  Rule position is explained to you.

1 Like

Invisible Man (.)     18 July 2012

I am getting confused. Even though there is no criminal case but getting anticipatory bail will make it compulsary to report to department

Invisible Man (.)     18 July 2012

by the way sudhirji, can you recommend some books for rules and regulation for central government employees, Right now i am referring Nabhi Publisher's "

Referencer for Central Government Employees alongwith Personal Recorder for 2012 (000369)

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 July 2012

I do not want to use this forum for advertisement of the best published books. If you are central Govt emplopyee you know the puiblisher, atleast the clerk who prepares your salary bill, the clerk who prepares your pay fixation and increment is aware of the publisher who publishes books on all issues of central govt service.

1 Like

Invisible Man (.)     19 July 2012

No Problem Sudhirji, thanks :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register