Share on Email

Share More

Men in India & their matrimonial rights

Page no : 2

Vishwa (translator)     27 May 2012

Needs advice

Please post in English, the official forum language

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     27 May 2012

To me sometimes it seems like its a nexus. SC Judges making good interpretation of laws once in a blue moon and leave the whole lower judiciary to take their own crappy decisions.

Why would I want everyone to stop eating bread if I own a bread shop?

Same is with legal cases. Why would advocates, judges & govt. would want to end this menace in the country.

--------------------

I'M NOT REFERRING TO EVERYBODY BUT THE MOST OF THEM DO LIKE THIS.

--------------------

Black sheep in the herd is a long forgotton story. Now its about a black sheep herd and they make us so blind that we still see each one of them white.

True story!

//peace

/Saurabh..V

1 Like

Sreenath (Engineer)     27 May 2012

Indian Govt makes 2L rupees per 498a case.
Every year about 1L cases are filed.
Why will Govt miss this huge amount of 2000 crores rupees with this great and simple section of 498a.

Even US Govt makes lot of money by rejecting visas for eligible candidates.

Sreenath (Engineer)     27 May 2012

Indian Govt makes 2L rupees per 498a case.
Every year about 1L cases are filed.
Why will Govt miss this huge amount of 2000 crores rupees with this simple section of 498a.

Even US Govt makes lot of money by rejecting visas for eligible candidates.

NiceManMyself (self)     28 May 2012

Yes, we do need a men's cell to protect and fight for us! Can we start one?

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     28 May 2012

We can start for sure. But we won't get paid like the Women's Cell get paid directly by Govt.

The Women Cells and Commissions are really responsible for wrecking havoc on Indian Families. For keeping their jobs and income intact, they make all efforts and spend tax payers money in organizing well planned attacks on innocent families. They poison the wife and ruin the life of the husband. In the end neither the husband would have a good life nor a wife. But these women organizations have a free day. They get what they want. Money!

It's all about money! No one cares about others life...

//peace

/Saurabh..V

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     28 May 2012

Our leaders have learnt alot from BRITISH RAJ........they ruled our country on one policy..............DIVIDE & RULE. Our leaders too have divided us on CASTE, CATEGORY, AREA, RELIGION................& NOW ON S*X!

1 Like

bhagwan (owner)     29 May 2012

This is great India.,and i think we indianhusband has got no choice either pay the money and avoid jail or never marry with indian girl, better go any south east asia counrty and enjoy the life.

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     30 May 2012

only one solution that come up in mind for these Women favoring Laws is:

"Punishment should be given to the women if the case filed by her is proven as False."

I think this would deffinatly DISCOURAGE the other women who have already filled false cases or thinking of filing the false cases on thier better half.

I would like to share one incident on Women cells:

While appearing on women cell I saw that when some ladies come for complaint, the clerk used to tell them to file dowry/498a complaints in all the cases. and then those ladies used to ask them what is it and they file their all the cases in 498a only irrespective of the true complaint.

What an irony of our nation. These women cells are the main reason of demolishing most of the innocent families.

1 Like

I would like to share one incident on Women cells:

While appearing on women cell I saw that when some ladies come for complaint, the clerk used to tell them to file dowry/498a complaints in all the cases. Those ladies even don't know what is 498a or dowry cases but  they file all their all the cases in 498a only irrespective of the true complaint.

What an irony of our nation. I think These women cells are the main reason of demolishing most of the innocent families.

ujwal deep kadiyam (Assistant Professor)     30 May 2012

hi every one............ the society not only in india but all over the world has the notion " MEN ARE BAD WOMEN ARE GOOD" which is bullsh*t. this is not only happening in india but it has happened already in the west and the west is morally declining. see the feminists in the west have successfully  installed the above mentioned thought.  it has completely destoryed the western family and now the government has to run a lot of social welfare schemes for women, single women, single mothers, divorcees etc.. the childcare system of U.S and the social welfare system of U.S  is a billion dollar industry( you can google and find out). it has always been and always will be about the money... for the politicians to get the money they need to control people.... to control the people they need to control the community (which implies they control society)... to control the strong community they need to break the community..

LENIN said " DESTROY THE FAMILY AND YOU DESTROY THE SOCIETY"

this is what its all abouty

By the way " WHY IS NO ADVOCATE ANSWERING TO THIS QUESTION IN THE FOROM" only a couple of law students.

ujwal deep kadiyam (Assistant Professor)     30 May 2012

look into this..

https://tcfcreporter.blogspot.in/2008/11/destroy-family-and-you-destroy-society.html

the current irretrivable breakdown of marriage divorce is another name for no fault divorce...

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     30 May 2012

This is another name for "Mutual Divorce" which gives relief only to those couples who are matured and innocent and understand that marriage was a common mistake of both of them.

It would not save any innocent spouse when the other spouse is erring.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

isin (Manager)     30 May 2012

For many years innocent women have been tortured, killed by idiotic husbands and their families. So now it's turn for innocent ment to go through the same S**t. Whats going to happen over time is that the number of marriages will go down. Looking at the current generation and lifestyles it is going to happen anyways; the matrimonial laws will add to the percentage.

If on one hand there is more provisions for women to get free money, on the other they will also struggle to find husbands.

There will be a significant increase in live in relationships like in the west and a little increase in GDP of countries like Thailand, Philipines, Netherlands, etc.

I think there is a need for some provision on the womens families side also for ensuring they get the education and equal property rights rather than relying on their husbands.
Although nobody wants marriages to fail, they can and will just like anything else on this planet.