LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     24 May 2012

Men in India & their matrimonial rights

When it comes to maintenance, divorce etc., women have complete immunity from any complaint made against them. I've NEVER come across a case where a wife was held guilty of cruelty and sent behind bars or where she was ordered to pay maintenance for her enstranged husband.

When women in India have rights if they get harrassed by men, then why there is no such special provision for protection of men?

When it is apparent that misuse of many women-laws is rampant, then why the Govt. is sleeping?

Comments from my FEMINIST friends are most welcome (and thereby requried)!!

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Learning

38 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     24 May 2012

As the country and its countrymen are sleeping, it's responsibility of people like us who are awake and care about balance in the society to bring such subjects to the surface......................

No feminist thoughts on this topic? None?

//peace

/Saurabh..V

shriks........... (healyhcare)     24 May 2012

this is the problem of INDIA
all or most  laws female favouring.
those poor females who are real sufferers still are supressed and suffering but
in metros , this law is topping over the cream

-she deserts and files DV  u have to pay.....
-she divorces still u have to pay to some extent or c more....
-she having affair and enjoying on your money, mind u , if u desert, still its u u and only u who have to keep proving and pay
-498/dv/etc and etc
its only u who have to suffer i mean us....................
-should we marry or no thats what is the question of todays genertn

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 May 2012

Below short film with sub-titles is our recent offering to Chandrasekhar (who says 90% women are forced to file criminal cases) + to Adv. Chandu (who says 90% women are innocent and it is men who are accused).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXM9hwPjVmA&feature=youtu.be 

Mind it these real life docs. are made from our own pocket based on real life cases without any funding.

1 Like

Vishwa (translator)     24 May 2012

Saw your video, a real tear jerker!!!

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Amit---------------
"
Chillo Mat !

Desh so raha hai !!
"

Nahi boss country doob raha hai.

bhima balla (none)     24 May 2012

Such nefarious laws comes into effect due to the thinking that- all men are bad and all women good!

The misuse of these laws by women is affecting 'good men' whose reputation is down the drain (not to mention harassment that is so bad that it needs to give those who file false cases a 10 year imprisonment term). 

bhagwan (owner)     24 May 2012

Ture , country is sleeping and only womens cell/orginaisations are wakeing.indian man has got no choice to suffer and those days are not far when indian  men will scare from the word of MARRIAGE.

Never Give Up (Fighter)     24 May 2012

If all harassed husband unites and say we will not pay anything... No Taxes, No maintenance of any form then probably politicians would wake up and probably women would realize that now on it would not be easy to demand maintenance even legally..

Mentality should be like we will not pay, even if system gets us in Jail.

Thought process from other fellow harassed people are welcome !!

1 Like

bhima balla (none)     24 May 2012

Originally posted by :Never Give Up
"
If all harassed husband unites and say we will not pay anything... No Taxes, No maintenance of any form then probably politicians would wake up and probably women would realize that now on it would not be easy to demand maintenance even legally..

Mentality should be like we will not pay, even if system gets us in Jail.

Thought process from other fellow harassed people are welcome !!
"

The problem is:

1) Only a small percentage of people are affected by this as yet.

2) Others who are not yet directly affected do not see the problem as theirs-Their thinking is ' hey I am good and this will not happen to me' Also the others who are having these problems are doing so because they are not good. So I need not worry'!!! Some even have no self respect and would not fight for it. W e all know that being good or bad makes no difference in these matters.It is the whim of the woman that drives this.As long as she gets to file false cases, derive benefit and get away with it without consequences even when proved to be false she will do it. This general understanding is lacking. The society has a lot of 'Men are bad women are good' thinking people.

The other problems are -coordination and broad appeal. It must become a movement. What is called for a general civil disobedience against nefarious laws. It means strike work and court jail. the movement must acquire the aura of righteousness and must become a badge of honor-like the freedom days when going to jail was martyrdom! that is what should be aimed for- a sense of fighting evil. Only then can we succeed. It must become a national movement.

It is a great idea. But it will take a lot of work to get it done. It will take time, money and constant effort to get this done.

shriks........... (healyhcare)     24 May 2012

RESPECTED SIR,
really thanking u for your suggestion and i really appreciate u did not even miss a single fact which i mentioned which shows your precision .
i would be really thankful to you and please do keep me guiding in near future as i would keep updating my status of proceedings and progress of case.
once again really thanking you for your precious efforts. god may not be existing in todays world but he always has his disciples to help the needy ones.
i feel in my case its u and this whole forum who is doing all the painstaking helping the affected ones .
                                                                                               thanks again.....!!!!!!!!!!!1

(Guest)
Originally posted by :bhagwan
"
Ture , country is sleeping and only womens cell/orginaisations are wakeing.indian man has got no choice to suffer and those days are not far when indian  men will scare from the word of MARRIAGE.
"

:P

Yogesh (Owner)     25 May 2012

i also agree with the cases that female is not always good..i myself is example that my wife is misusing the law of dowry and FIR fillers against me.i never aksed a single coin never.she is living me from last 2 year.As she dnt have any intrest on my family/parents.

she likes /want to live with me only and want me to beahve and live according to her.

being is self respect guy it is not possible for me.

I hope we All Men should create a Cell like (women Cell) to fight against misuse of 498A-Law

Or we must take a strong decision stop marriying with the girls..and they must be brought in contract basis.

Or marriage should happen in US Culture... aaj maariage kal Talak

it must be free decision always

bhima balla (none)     27 May 2012

The best 'marraige' is the Iranian one-contract marriage. Here the 'marriage' is conducted by the religious cleric and terms of contract specified-once the contract period ends-she is back in business as virgin!!( legally and religiously sanctioned prostitution in the name of marriage-but with a twist that she is back in business as a virgin)  In India marriage, live- in are all in trouble. Maybe this is the way to go!!

Talk about deterioration!

Needs Advice (Data Entry Optr)     27 May 2012

Once CM Sir said in one of the forum 498 cases are Sona Ka Murga for the Police and many more to take out money from Husband's side.

Tajoba Sir talk about the Uniform Civil code in one of the forum i read once.

Womens Cells, CAW and many more oragnizations they very well know the truth (unhe sach ka pata hai) magar wo nahi chahate ki hamare kamayein band ho. Kyonki agar sabhi kuch peacfully nibat jayenga to in Womens Cells, CAW ko kaun puchega isliye ye to hamesha is 498a, DV Act jaise kanono ko change nahi hone denge.

Baki hamare law makers, honoble SC members kya sochte hain god knows. Wo din door nahin jab log shadi nahi karenge aur live in relationship jaise conditions ko apnayeinge.

Hamare sarkar thoda sa imandari se peacefuly law ke tarike ke hisab se sochte to aaj sayad shadi totne ke baad jood bhi sakti thi. Magar yahan to 498a ek law criminal based non-compundable and non-bailable bana diya hai. Wife's party ne EK MARA MAGAR SOLID MARA. Keep it up.

Kuch nahi ho sakta bhai logon is desh ka yahan par coruption hi coruption hai.

Zara socho itna anaz sad raha sarkari godamon main aur public ke paas khane ko nahi hai.

Itni sari developed coutries se hamere desh ke liye madad aati hai magar wo paise kahan jata hai.

Swiss bank main kitna paisa hai kaun janta hai.

Agar sarkar chahey to Education and Healthcare and many more things will be free for Indian people.

What they do when election comes "they do" and after completion of election they say "what we do"?

Main to kahtan hoon jab hum ghulam they to acha tha ek system to tha.

JAHAN DAL DAL PAR SONE KI CHIDIYA KARTHI THI BASERA KYA WO BHARAT DESH THA MERA.

1 Like