Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

First oasis seen in 498a desert

Page no : 3

Aatif Khan (NA)     20 February 2013

@ Mani

Thanks....and to whome they say a mother is a natural guardian of a child...ask them if women can give birth to a baby without men.???

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Aatif Khan

Finally!

Dear all memebers ...above quoted Jobless Zoya is actually my wife and the kid in her arms is my beloved son whom i havent seen from past2 years..approx. I am not afraid to say that she is doing all this just for the sake of getting extortion money which now after all this i have gone through...i will not be paying her a single paisa..why should i give my hard earned money to these money greeded persons???

she asked me 40 lacs in mediation center which i refused. 498, DV and 125 is already running in the Honorble court. I have filed my visitation rights for my Son as he is only 2 years old and my fight to get complete custody of my son will continue after he will complete 5 years....and i promise i will do whatever to get true justice...Cheers all 498a Victims.

Kudos and congrats for the patience you have shown.

Its like one is running for President of the united states of america.

It would be such   pain to see the picture of your kid with her, and also to know that she needs money.

Keep visiting your son frequently, keep in touch always till the day he turns 5.

Its a fight to finish, dont lose hope ever.  Keep fighting till the end.  Eventually all the 498a false cases will be dismissed, but dont  give a penny to people who have hurt you and seen you behind  bars.

Aatif Khan (NA)     20 February 2013

@ Sujay

Thnx a ton mate. I need moivation like this only from you guys

498 A fighter (Advocate)     20 February 2013

Mr. Atif no need to say thanks i advised your wife just to save  your marriage and your kid also get love of fahter anyway now you fight 498A bravely i m also fighting and i surely win my daughter is also of 2yrs old and i also not seen her approximately once i a year for one hour , let our or destiny of child will be like that but i cant wait till 5 years i will kidnap her and take her soooo long not worrying abt the result of 498 A or any case but soon i may get discharge as my case is not charged since last two years, we better talk on mob  my cell no is 9424449500

abdul (MD)     20 February 2013

Bhai Aneesh,

Kidnap is the wrong word, instead say, rightfully take her... all the best brother..  soon i'm gonna do the same, enough of begging, pleading and crying.. 

Justice delayed is Justice Denied !!!!

zoya (jobless)     21 February 2013

Mr.Aatif Khan

God payed me back of my good deeds yesterday only, you will come to know very soon with in a week. "Allah sab behter karte hai" its better not care of my son, he is mine only, care for your second son and second wife....and yes yourself also. 

Yes Dear Forum Members Aatif Khan will ask a new query very soon InshaAllah

498 A fighter (Advocate)     21 February 2013

Zoya ji i dont know the problem between you and mr. atif par agar aap dono hi mil kar solve kar le to bahoot accha rahega abhi kisi ek ke liye , fir dono ke liye fir aap teeno ke liye agar chota mota gussa , ego jhagda etc koi baat hai to bhool jayiye dono hi se kah raha hu,

kahin door ghumne chale jaye aap teeno ke alawa koi na rahe , fir kamre me ek dusre ko khub mare peete gaali de le ek din chun le bahoot lade ek dusre ko fir uske baad dusre din se sab bhool jaahe hamesha ke liye , par ek dusre ko naa bhule kabhi , atif ji aap bhi apne aapko surrender kar to is tarah ke smose me aalo ,

aaloo ke bina samosa tastey nanhi hota aur akela aalooo samosa nahi ban sakta, majak ki choti si baat hai.

Zoyaji baachaa dono ki jaan hoga, use apne father se door na karen ladai karo jam kar karo par baache aur pita ki beech deewar na bano, aur atif ji bhi maa aur baache ke beech dewaar na bahe.
aapne 9 months use rakha hai , us par aapka haq jada hai par , ye bhi upar wale ne hi banaya hai ki beej jiska hota hai ped bhi uski hota hai , na ki maali ka, khuda na kare agar apne suna ho" badal jaye agar mali chaman hota nahi khali, baharen fir bhi aati hai baharen fir bhi aayengi,

aacha aap log ek ho jaaye agar nahi ho paa rahe to baache ko dono se door na karen.

Aatif Khan (NA)     21 February 2013

@ Zoya

(he is mine only) as u have given her birth yourself alone...hehehe

also i know what good news you have got from dehradun but i assure you this time i will not come to your trap as last time..

by the way i also have some surprises for u..just wait and watch

and yes i will post a new query soon to learned members...but you dont forget to take printout of those and also printout of my FB pages to show in court hahaha

Aatif Khan (NA)     21 February 2013

@ Aneesh

i can understand your feelings and as per law you also a natural guardian of your daughter....Our Indian law has always given priority to the welbeing of the child...in law both mother and father of the child have equal right on the child...so don't be disheartened and apply for custody of your child in court...dont do anything in emotions which will ruin everything

Never Give Up (Fighter)     21 February 2013

Aatif,

I like your attitude to fight ..May you get to meet your little one often ..and wishing you many more success in your 498A.

(Guest)

This is amazing,

husband and wife both on the same forum !

zoya (jobless)     21 February 2013

Allah Ka insaaf dekho " JIS BACHHE KO THOKAR MAR KAR CHALE GAYE THE , AAJ USSI KE LIYE BECHAIN HO"

zoya (jobless)     22 February 2013

Mr.Samz

Aap Jaise logo se main kya bahes karu jo kuch jante hi nahi hai bus bole chale jaa rahe hai.aap ki baat sunkar lagta hai aap kuch bhi nahi jante hai,  i know Mr. Aatif  Khan jo kahani sunai usse sunkar aap unse sympathy kar rahe hai   , but main aapki sympathy paane ke liye puri dastan toh nahi sunaogi.  kyuki mujhe aap se koi judgement nahi chahiye.

Beshak Har Insan apni galtiyon ki saza bhugta hai, 

Aatif Khan (NA)     22 February 2013

@ Zoya

just to reitrate he is not your alone son.....i dnt have to prove that i love him as much as you do

aur maine kabhi usse thokar nahi maari...its because of you...u were never ready to change ur harsh behaviour.

if u remember how many times i ask you to stop the massacare you did every day in our Dehradun's house.....u din even thought about Adyan's future.....you have told in court that you are jobless and have no income so how will you take care of his well being and education...so in his favour it will be better that he should be with me BY THE PERMISSION OF THE HONBLE COURT......also 1 last request ....not to discuss our son in this forum...lets the court decide..Thanx

Aatif Khan (NA)     22 February 2013

Hi Samz

Do not expect Zoya not to counter you if you raise any point to her as this is real Zoya and thats why our bandwiddth never matched...she never want to be defeated...if you see her upper posts she is threatning me to wait for a week or so as she has planned some thing for me...i'll tell you that she has filed a 'attempt to murder' case against me in Dehradun and she want me to send jail again....well  that again will be decided by court that whether i tried to kill her or not...but i promise that i will go till supreme court to get justice ...

@ Zoya

No stories have been told to them till now because if i tell them the real story they will be afraid to marry in their life so llet it be....