Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

First oasis seen in 498a desert

Page no : 2

VINOD VERMA (C E O)     28 May 2012

File an SLP with SC and seek the disposal of the case in a tyime bound manner, this cvould be the best remedy. Best of Luck

VINOD VERMA (C E O)     28 May 2012

File an SLP under Art. 32,  with SC and seek the disposal of the case in a time bound manner, this could be the best remedy. Best of Luck

kaliya (serviceman)     28 May 2012

Dear Crusader,

Just carry our case details and file a case in supreme court in 

CRPC 201. Procedure by Magistrate not competent to take cognizance of the case.

Simply punish the judge to delaying your life for 12 yrs, that the police and magistrate of us........

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     29 May 2012

what are the availabale provisions of "ex-parte "decree by the court meant for ? are 12 years of foot slogging  not enough ?

(Guest)

Its not my case is running for last 12 years, but complaintanat never came to court for last 12 years.

still if im not going for single date, he says im absconding but he is not sending any notice or taking any action on her.

its not Indian Law is Blind but our judges and whole judicial system itself BLIND.

498A is not misused by Women, but its misused with the support of our Legal system and Judges.

zoya (jobless)     06 July 2012

Mr.Aatif Khan

You yourself responsible for what you are facing......................stop blaming others for your own blunders............

One more thing i want to mark 

As Gandhi ji went to jail for the welfare of society.but if anyone went to jail for their own blunders he  diffinately lost his confidence..

as this is a fact that we can lie to the masses .....but we cant lie from our insight.......

And all Respected Members 

Half Truth is more dangerous than Lie.... what generally  presents by victims in the forum

(Guest)

Hey jobless zoya ........ why playing blame game ?? its not ur opinion but truth which wins at the end !! wait and watch and stop nagging ......Che'ers :)

498 A fighter (Advocate)     26 September 2012

great you are bhishma pitamah now you can able to guide us well

[ dont mind after long battle i m still in middle and i just joking apart from it nothing is there for us to laugh]

498 A fighter (Advocate)     26 September 2012

zoya madam whatever was happened in past just forget and forgive either you are correct or wrong somewhat your husband is corect somewhat wrong if the dispute can get end then it is good or say best as you have kid thing of his future and reunite again may god bless you both.

Aatif Khan (NA)     20 February 2013

Finally!

Dear all memebers ...above quoted Jobless Zoya is actually my wife and the kid in her arms is my beloved son whom i havent seen from past2 years..approx. I am not afraid to say that she is doing all this just for the sake of getting extortion money which now after all this i have gone through...i will not be paying her a single paisa..why should i give my hard earned money to these money greeded persons???

she asked me 40 lacs in mediation center which i refused. 498, DV and 125 is already running in the Honorble court. I have filed my visitation rights for my Son as he is only 2 years old and my fight to get complete custody of my son will continue after he will complete 5 years....and i promise i will do whatever to get true justice...Cheers all 498a Victims.

Aatif Khan (NA)     20 February 2013

Thnks Aneesh

but good advices are for good people so let iy be...

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     20 February 2013

@ Aatif,

We are all with you man, i regret not joining law college when i got in Govt Law college . Some of us can turn as lawyers and fight against it. I lost my precious time because of my cruel wife. We need to fight the law which says women are natural custodian of child.

1 Like