Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Speedy trial (21 b) - research

Page no : 4

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     22 April 2013

Hon. court was on leave today.

now i will get dates everyday till the Hon. court returns !

Next date = 23 / 04 / 2013

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     25 April 2013

Today, on 25 / 04 / 2013 ... my application u/s 11 r/w sec. 5 (1) of HMA is A L L O W E D.

my marriage with the 498a creature is declared to be NULL & VOID ab initio.

will share details soon !

T H A N K S  L C I

1 Like

R. Pandit (Assistant)     05 June 2013

I have eagerly been waiting for the details. It can be useful for me as well.

Please post.

Regards,

Rajesh

akarsh (underwriter)     06 June 2013

Dear Sir,

Its my own grand fathers insurance company i working here @salary of 16,000/-,i want to marry a girl who is 6 months elder than me..as per the law im 20 years,02-10-1993 its my dob.and girl is 16-04-1993.so i want to marriage with her as soon as possible.if i will wait for more one year so i will be eligible to do marriage but her father will not wait..im going dubai for business purpose in december2013..so i want to marry her...suggest me sir,

with regards,

Akarsh.

Paras Awasthi (Businessman)     10 June 2013

where did you get so much information from

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     10 June 2013

Success demands hard word; dude

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     10 June 2013

Good collection Amit------

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     11 June 2013

Today, on 25 / 04 / 2013 ... my application u/s 11 r/w sec. 5 (1) of HMA is A L L O W E D.

my marriage with the 498a creature is declared to be NULL & VOID ab initio.

will share details soon !

T H A N K S  L C I

First i should thank you for getting the judgement for which you are egarely waiting and you have showed that truth always wins 

how is the life after 40 days and the celebrations 

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     11 June 2013

the looser respondent wife has filed appeal.

Battle Begins Again !

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     11 June 2013

appeal on what point 

defend in the first instance and avoid for admission and firmly you can object and will file counter affidavit 

Appeal can be dismissed or disposed at the admission stage it self 

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     27 June 2013

tomorrow is FIRST DATE of appeal.

my SAY on her int. stay app. - ready.

also, i m gonna file application requesting the court to prosecute her for FILING FALSE EVIDENCE in judicial proceedings of the Trial Court.

AGAIN ...

i m gonna file 21 B !!

R. Pandit (Assistant)     27 June 2013

Dear Amit,

Although the provision under 21B says that the appeal should be heard within 3 months, in practice, HCs take their own time ranging from 1-6 years. Also, I could not find any order from Apex Court directing an HC to expedite its proceedings.

In my case, unfortunately, the date for hearing my application u/s 21-B itself has been given after a gap of 3 months i.e. July 2013. When we insisted the Bench said that there was no slot in their calender. I am also in dire need of such a decision of their superior court. Please share if you have any relevant judgements at sharma74287@yahoo.com . I am instead considering filing of a Writ Petition in SC u/a 21.

Also you can not get her prosecuted for false evidence  given in trial court now since section 340 requires such an application to be filed while the case is still pending. Only the trial court could have prosecuted her. Of course, you can file such an application in HC if she contradicts herself in HC.

With all my best wishes,

Rajesh

1 Like

R. Pandit (Assistant)     11 July 2013

Dear Amit,

Next time, don't forget to file a caveat in the next higher court to intercept appeals/orders.

You can see the procedure here: https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/libweb/acts/cpc1908/Order40A.pdf

Regards,

Rajesh

1 Like

(Guest)

Well done...Hope the appeal goes quickly now!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register