LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adimurugan (Prop)     20 April 2012

Insolvency

Dear, As per Indian Law, Can a person with insolvency is eligible/noneligibe for parental property tranfer to his/her name, if so, Is there any time limit,,please let me know.

Email- murugan.adi@gmail.com

Learning

3 Replies

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     20 April 2012

Wrong posting

(Guest)

why such person becoe insolvent ?

Such parental property will  be seize by court on prayer of complainant who is opposit such insolvent person. Or due to which such person get insolvent.

So dear, disclose all facts. what do you want.

adimurugan (Prop)     23 April 2012

Dear Sir, I in Bangalore and 41 years, My Father expired in 2004 at the age of 63years, he was Construction company partner (Bhakti Construction) In 2004 Main person of the company of person offered me 3Cr, but i requested him for an House, Right know I’m living in the house since birth with rent Or any Agreements which provided by Main person ,,Know he is 93years,

Trouble starts 2 years ago to vacate House by one of Main Person’s son, Then I started digging my Father past through RTI, First I Wanted My Father Accounts Details, In SB A/C Whole Address have Been Manipulated By Bank, Secondly Introduced Current A/C 640 But My Father Current A/C no’ is 428, I started Questioning Bank Manager, He suggested Me for Compromise with Main Person, This Happened Last Year Sep 2011, Then I stared Extracting Details of House were I’m still.

1950 Main Person Have taken Insolvency, ( Defence Construction, In Bangalore Jalahalli) He started Business In my father Name 1970, In 1988 He opted for Transfer of the Property to His Name, It was rejected , But in 1989 Property was transferred to his name, Till know he transferred to his hairs many times Like A to B, B to C and so on, Also applied for Lone in Bank and got approved, at the end he also Partioned to his hair.

Sir, I want file a case, I don’t know how to start, Plz suggest me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register