Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkat (manager)     15 March 2012

Register marriage

yes
You : my sister is 21 and she registered her marriage before four mnths without our family members knowledge,,,now she realised her mistake tat the guy is not really in love with her ,she teared the certificate but still the guy is blackmailing her and torturing her saying tat keeping the matter of registration he would spoil my sisters life nu.i dnt know wat to do.last week she got married with a new guy as per our parents arranged but daily she is dying in distress,as the old guy says he can spoil my sisters life ah but the certificate is no more pls tell me some solution

Learning

4 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     15 March 2012

she must get legally divorce from earlier husband, after that your sister can married other, but you did not do as per law, so its very difficult to your sister marriage.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     15 March 2012

I do agree with Ali Sir.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     15 March 2012

Civil court decree of divorce is only authentic.  Certified copy of marriage certificate is available.

aparna (ase)     09 January 2013

i m working in bangalore and my bf working in kolkata, i need a transfer , for that i need marriage certificate .

but nw i dnt want to tell our parents , as they are against our relation. and we both are staying in woking hostel. how can we get a residence proof of either Bnagaore or kolkata, and how can we hide this marriage from our family

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register