Can i surrender voluntarily for 498a

SIF is the best option if you r from big town.

see some text below reg false 498a cases, courtesy from net-wordpress.com
*Advantages of false dowry cases*:

Never lose heart for these filthy cases, which kills time & money. It will definitely test your nerves & will power. At the end of this ordeal u will be surprised to see your own strength & will power growing immensely. Believe me, there is no other ordeal in this great nation (Jai Hind!) for
its own citizens as intimidating & cruel than false 498a case. (And not every citizen of this country is blessed with this case, to test their nerves)
Please concentrate on your job or business as usual. Everything will be cleared & u can start a fresh personal life. Believe me; these cases can supply immense will power, which u can use in job or business to deal with day to day problems.
Can get rid of ill educated & crooked wife.
You will be aware of so many laws, IPCs & functions of Indian Judiciary, Police & other Govt organizations.
Your strength & will power will improve tremendously, which will be very vital in this completive world. This is the real benefit out of 498a.

Total likes : 3 times

Worker

rightly said by cm jain sir.

Total likes : 2 times

ADVOCATE

JAIN SIR

THANKS

I SEND YOUR WORDING TO ALL MY CLIENTS

Total likes : 2 times

Sanjeev Dont be a coward,  only th initial stage in the 498A is bit tense, just keep hope and some confidence.

You can call me on 9667343468. for more deatils where in i am also fighitng 498A and other cases.

Regards

Satish

Worker

appreciate the view of satish yearva.

extortion & harrassment efforts should be defended tooth & nail.

husband's surrender = promotion of false case filers.

Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA

I disagree with Zeeshan, for me 4 days in jail was better than the rigormole which I was in for AB.

It all depends on your mental toughness.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

PS: I had also surrendered and then gotten regular bail

Total likes : 1 times

Hidden

Excuse me Mr, kapoor. It's 4 years. Not 4 days. :)

Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA

Who stays in 4 years, when the crime is punishable by upto 3 years.

Bail would anyways be granted.

When I surrendered no one said 4 days, I went in thinking would be there for a long haul.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Hidden

I think there is some confusion. The author want to except false alligations and want to be in jail instead of fighting case. He is not talking of anticipatory bail or bail Mr. Kapoor It is true that taking bail by going to jail is easy then taking AB.

zz

Yes.....its so, a lil bit cheaper too

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu