Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can wife enter home forcefully?

Page no : 2

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     17 March 2012

I have been living with my parents in my father home. wife filed DV Act05. Can my wife demand share of my father's earned property.

Vishwa (translator)     12 May 2012

It is a nightmare situation for any man to be in forced cohabitation with a violent, hysterical and probably mentally deranged spouse. This is impossible in terms of practical domestic aspects. Just imagine, the female would be quite capable of cutting off his delicate parts when he is asleep! Such cases have been reported several times;

This leaves the man with only one solution, get the hell out to save his skin. If he does not do so, there will be violent scenes with police intervention and the poor man will land up in jail and face various cases. He will then be on the streets.

If he does get out, he will lose his home to the spouse, who has triumphed by pitting her violence against legal processes.

There should be a process by which fighting couples should be enabled to separate under legal supervision without resorting to force or violence.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     12 May 2012

All this leads to increased incidences of MATRIMONIAL CRIMES all around!

rising up again (FFF)     13 August 2014

hi all..

was reading old LCI threads and found this.......

Read Mr. Vishwa's comment. Is thr a solution on the same....? Its a 2 years old thread but still no much help from this forum on the same topic. 

Cannot live with her... in the same house when the divorce suit is in court ?? How to throw her out ??????// plz guide............and help !!! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register