Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unbelivable!both want divorce,yet wife not converting to mcd

Page no : 2

Heartbroken (T)     29 February 2012

@rajiv_lodha,

Thank you for your reply.I will keep in mind your suggestion and discuss it to my lawyer.BTW,he told me the demand of litigation cost from wife in the divorce petition is a routine and not a serious matter.

Anyway,what is your take on the interim relief and alimony claim?I believe you have read this thread and by now know that she got a job last Sept. and till now has not made neither any demands nor any intentions of doing so.But I am apprehensive that she can,may or will do it otherwise there's no reason of her not converting the case to MCD.

Regards,

Heartbroken

Damayanti (Unemployed)     01 March 2012

Wife files divorce for cruelty

husband denies all allegation but also gives no objection to divorce 

Above step DOES not automatically convert cruelty suit into mutual consent petition.

Rather it is a case of constructive-collusion and coldness and indifference on the part of husband and that itself a cruelty of of extreme kind and that mentality of husband and his outlook towards 'institution of marriage' is so hardened that he doesn't make any difference to him. that too before a honorable court of adversarial system.

Heartbroken (T)     01 March 2012

@Damayanti,

Thank you for reassuring me that in the eye of law as in the eye of the society the husband is always at fault.

Regards,

Heartbroken

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register