Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to prove for bigamy case

Page no : 4

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     09 February 2012

Originally posted by :@@pragya###
"
@Telegu Reddy, this is not a easy job to prove bigamy.But keeping relation with another woman is a cruelty .You will get divorce as well as maintenance if you can prove his adultary.Serve notice to his family/parents/brother/sister.They must know his whereabout !

If this is not fruitful, you can play one  more tricky game.

File a case in local police station that your husband is missing and you apprehend that he is been murdered by his own brother/brother-in law for property.They will automatically give you your husband'saddress.

or go to higher police officials and discuss the true matter , they would help you if your husband is not a person of political influence.

"

Misuse of the process of law

I strongly disagree.

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     09 February 2012

Originally posted by :@@pragya###
"
@Telegu Reddy, this is not a easy job to prove bigamy.But keeping relation with another woman is a cruelty .You will get divorce as well as maintenance if you can prove his adultary.Serve notice to his family/parents/brother/sister.They must know his whereabout !

File a case in local police station that your husband is missing and you apprehend that he is been murdered by his own brother/brother-in law for property.They will automatically give you your husband'saddress.

or go to higher police officials and discuss the true matter , they would help you if your husband is not a person of political influence.

"

Must be kidding just use law in wrong manner to know the details of husband pls stop this nonsense it's time to close this forum before it goes in wrong direction.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     09 February 2012

@ admin

pl close the thread, leading in wrong direction.

1 Like

(Guest)

AMIT and VICTIM, WHICH POINT YOU TERM AS MISUSE OF LAW?DO YOU THINK THAT MAN IS LIVING WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OF HIS PARENTS/BROTHER /SISTER??

WIFE DOESNOT KNOW HIS WHEREABOUT..IS THIS NOT MISSING?

(Guest)

AMIT, RED HIGHLIGHTED  LINES ARE UNLAWFUL,THAT'S WHY I WROTE 

THE WIFE IS SUFFERING, YET EVERYBODY IS NOT GIVING A FRUITFUL ADVICE TO TRACE OUT HIM.

Telegu Reddy

WHAT ARE YOU IN-LAWS ROLE IN YOUR LIFE OR IN YUOR CASE?

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     09 February 2012

Complete misuse of the process of law...

It is sad to see a buddying lawyer..asking to file a false case...that to file a case apprehending murder..

Becasue of these kinds of lawyers,..498A is being misused...

If she cannot find her husband...she has to go through proper channel...ask to court to find and summon her husband...

It has to be reminded to Telugu Reddy that she has agreed for a mutual divorce, if this does not happen, she has to file a contested divorce...NOT A CASE APPREHENDING MURDER...

Vikram

2 Like

cm jain sir (ccc)     09 February 2012

@Pragya,

U r a law student now. This lady in the post here is trying to lodge a false case of begamy. And u again is advicing her to lodge another false case misusing ur little knowledge.

If u will be doing such an act during ur student life then what is ur future in this stream of education. Dont try to make a joke of legal system with ur little knowledge else ur carear will spoiled.

Request to Moderator- please close this thread!!!

**Victim** (job)     09 February 2012

Okay wife does not know the whereabouts then why bring police in this matter and file a false complain so that they can locate him ? Being a law student you should have recommended her to hire a private detective or just dig in to her husband sources with which they could locate his whereabouts not by filing false complain. Don't u think that it is a miuse of law ? And don't u knw the consequences of filing false complain ? Any misleading information could be held against her instead of helping her in correct way you are digging her into problems. Even after my reply you are not satisfied with what i mentioned then i think we need to wrap this up right here i would rather not say anything then say something with which someone's wife is ruined.