LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to prove for bigamy case

Page no : 3

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     07 February 2012

find one case of punishment???   get a

otherwise bla bla bla:: 

video and pundit and ceremony  and witnesses & photographs, 

just talk, 

or show me a result: show me mr x convicted and jailed:

otherwise all are bla bla bla.............................................................no end to it. 

Till date no one ould give me one int, one case..............................

if you are first, pl , you are welcome

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     07 February 2012

Do not do uselesss excercise: 

After all, you do not want husband, you Want money, which you will get. 

IN LAW, DIVORCED WIFE IS ALSO A WIFE, AND IS ENTITLED TO MAINTENANCE, RESIDENCE AND WHAT NOT. 

TRY THOSE EFFECTIVEC AND RESULT ORIENTED  ACTIONS. 

DO NOT WASTE EFFORTS, TIME MONEY AND SWEETNESS OF LIFE, ACTING SOUR, NEGATIVE USELESS AND FAILURE ACTIONS. 

1 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     07 February 2012

The moment wife leaves the man is after divorce as if others are waiting  in queue to bat with him again.

You have failed to coordinate  since being a man you are more responsible at least morally. So now learn to live in peace alone. Compromise  with what events have placed on your platter.

If cases are there against you face them with coolness . In a storm there is violent activity at periphery or top and center and bottom is calm silent. Learn to go to center or bottom of storm and you can come out unscathed.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     07 February 2012

Originally posted by :V R SHROFF
" find one case of punishment???   get a otherwise bla bla bla:: 
video and pundit and ceremony  and witnesses & photographs, 
just talk, 
or show me a result: show me mr x convicted and jailed:
otherwise all are bla bla bla.............................................................no end to it. 
Till date no one ould give me one int, one case..............................
if you are first, pl , you are welcome
"

@ Mr. Shroff
[Bandwiddth constraint recalled reading your challenge statement…]

I read your own above statement which now is marked bold / red / underlined and here I am sharing with you what Law in perspective is all about.

Reason being at your lovely retirement age let us not be too over confident of Law especially social Laws of the land. This point blank comment is made by me reading your profile and for the same I am placing before YOU your own State’s most recent bigamy conviction Judgment (Sep. 2011) full text 11 pages whose sharp notes are reproduced below for quick reading down so that next time you do not say in public forum that no husband in India can not be convicted of charges of BIGAMY and challenge readers to show you ONE kar key………..

Pls. note do let me know the year you became Sr. HC Advocate at Mumbai HC and I will give you one more Judgment where husband was convicted in your own State the year you became Sr. Advocate as matter of refreshing your golden years put before HC of a State and today you are making above red / bold / underline statements to misslead readers!.

Now the short and long of the annexed Judgment of conviction of a Husband which was based on direction from Mumbai HC where the wife appealed armed with additional documentary evidences are reproduced below;

The court of additional sessions Judge V V Joshi on Monday sentenced Sanjay Rajaram Kusalkar, PMPML's accident department chief to two years rigorous imprisonment and slapped a fine of Rs 6,000 for bigamy.

Kusalkar (45) is a resident of Vishrantwadi. Kusalkars second wife Vandana (30) had moved the court against him. Kusalkar has a teenag son from his first marriage with Sheela. The prosecution's case is that Sheela had deserted Kusalkar due to some dispute. Sheela had also filed a case of cruelty against him in 2003 at Vishrantwadi police station.

According to the prosecution, In 2005, Kusalkar married Vandana, a divorcee, and they were living at his house with his mother in Vishrantwadi. Later, the couple shifted to a rented accommodation in Tingrenagar. Kusalkar sent Vandana to her mothers place for delivery and she gave birth to a male child. But nobody from her husband's family came to see her.

The prosecution said when Vandana visited Kusalkars Vishrantwadi residence she found that Sheetal and her 12-year-old son were there. Vandana was shocked on knowing about his first wife. Vandana started staying with Kusalkar and his first wife keeping in mind the future of her son. After a month in 2007, Kusalkar and Sheetal thrashed Vandana and drove her out of the house. Vandana filed a case of rape, cheating, concealment of earlier marriage and voluntarily causing hurt against her husband.

Kusalkar denied his previous marriage and told the court that Vandana is his wife. The DNA report of their child was also positive and the prosecution failed to prove his first marriage.

Additional public prosecutor Hira Keshav Bari said Vandana moved the court seeking maintenance from Kusalkar. In his reply to the notice, Kusalkar admitted that he was married to another woman and they have a 15-year-old son and refused too give maintenance amount.

Bari said later Vandana found the earlier complaint filed by Kusalkars first wife.

In November, armed with these documents, she appealed to the Bombay High Court which remanded the case back to the lower court and convicted him of bigamy.

Kusalkar has confessed that both women are his wives. Bari examined four witnesses to prove the guilt of Kusalkar.”

{Annexed is ONE PDF format - 11 pages Bigamy Judgment of conviction of a Husband and TODAY this husband is cooling off in Yarwada prison} 

Attached File : 1034371342 mumbai hc remanded bigamy case back to asj court in pune and convicted husband of charges of bigamy.pdf downloaded: 134 times
2 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     07 February 2012

practical advice by shroff ji

Ramesh Ramesh (Engineer)     07 February 2012

My question is Now i have to prove his second marriage in court,

evidance means, any person can give evidance in court? i.e. unknown person to him?

it is not possible to prove without Photo / Marriage certificate?

i will think after that about maintanance / ailmony

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     07 February 2012

I am tired..

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     07 February 2012

@ the author, 

u seem to be adamantly determined to file bigamy.

Why so ?

1 Like

(Guest)

I'm NOT surprised to See that My previous Comment on this Thread was deleted, REMOVED by Admin / Moderator,

@Amit

Author here is Desperate to file Bigamy or More Precisly to put her Husband in "Legal Web". Seems that She knows she may not Get Maintenance as her Husband might have enough Evidence to defend in CrpC 125. so Just to Haraass him. :)

Her husband Turns out to SMART enough to marry secretly, Now this lady is crazily running for Evidence on BIGAMY.

As Tajobs Sir Said

She has not Mentioned anything about Terms & Conditions of MCD.and About Maintenance.

Better if she can wait for 2nd Motion and Get MCD. Later she can file for CrpC 125 is the ONLY option left. Since she doesn't have Proof

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     07 February 2012

@ Tajobsindia thanks for providing free gyan.

Ramesh Ramesh (Engineer)     08 February 2012

So if i want to prove his second marriage, i must get Marriage photo / marriage certificate / Evidance from his relatives?

i am feeling very bad, because i am unable to get those things

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     08 February 2012

@ the author, 

further discussion will be futile. 

1 Like

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     08 February 2012

No one can convince this lady...she has also put the same query in another similar forum...the replies are almost similar...

Let her run around courts and police station till her hair turns grey...and let her so called hubby enjoy life in all possible ways..

Vikram

2 Like

(Guest)

@Telegu Reddy, this is not a easy job to prove bigamy.But keeping relation with another woman is a cruelty .You will get divorce as well as maintenance if you can prove his adultary.Serve notice to his family/parents/brother/sister.They must know his whereabout !

If this is not fruitful, you can play one  more tricky game.

File a case in local police station that your husband is missing and you apprehend that he is been murdered by his own brother/brother-in law for property.They will automatically give you your husband'saddress.

or go to higher police officials and discuss the true matter , they would help you if your husband is not a person of political influence.