Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kind help-its a prayer

Page no : 2

Aishwarya (Teacher)     30 January 2012

"I am like between devil and deep sea."

that's true right now but it could be a deep sea and deep sea..ahead..
devil is better at any rate right now and wishes to be an angel again..why not give em a chance..later u may regret coz things dont work as we may always think them to be..
kuch jhatka yahan kuch wahan..sab aise hi chalega baad mein.
if there is scope for making things work then do it..at this moment our mind wont agree at any rate to do things right coz we think about our own self and suffering nothing adds to these thoughts..but for the child and saving ur realtionship..please try it.

goldsurfer (abcd)     30 January 2012

Respected Aishwarya,

I am not on www.emotionalintelligence.com looking for emotional suvichaar, i  think i am on www.lawyersclubindia.com seeking legal guidance.

Please dont feel hurt by my blunt view, but what you have said, is what i had been thinking for all these months when my wife was troubling and harassing me with all sort of bullsh*t. But then i had it enough and i decided that i could not spend the rest of my life with her even at a possible cost of not having my child with me. I know i am criminal as far as the child is concerned, because of no fault of child, maximum brunt of this divorce is gonna be felt by the child. I have passed lots of emotional nerve wracking months before i came to the decision.

Now that i have come to the decision, i really am not looking for 'what if i had given 1 chance' guidance, i am looking for legal guidance to get out of our complicated legal maze especially because its so gender biased. I would be very kind of you if you can throw legal light in this dark moments of mine.

Apologies once again for a post which might seem harsh to you.

Aishwarya (Teacher)     30 January 2012

Its completely fine with me..i don't stick everything that comes to me from people....

what i believe in i say that and i mean no harm that's my motto in life not to hurt anyone..

It was my opinion and then u had ur own set of opinions .that's all..

Anyhow i guess i did sent u some legal advices and  whatever knowledge i had i shared ,through PMs that u sent me to which i replied....perhaps u wished to recall or reply only what u want to actually here in this thread..

Its ok there are other ld. members to help u here and yes am there too..dont worry..

I know its the most toughest phase of ur life and i acknowldge that , reactions like these do come eventually..

tk cre

1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     31 January 2012

You have stated in your post, "....Anyhow i guess i did sent u some legal advices."

Please verify if you are an Advocate in good standing and known to the Bar Council of India as a practicing Lawyer.

I have made this very clear to goldsurfer that am not a lawyer u can ask em..

If you are not an Advocate, your act of rendering legal advice publicly may constitute a  potential breach of the law and you may be reprimanded by the Bar Council of India, Disciplinary Committee for the said act.

Go ahead..

Please keep in mind that there are several users of this forum who may "take" your "legal advice" and cause further harm to themselves. You may be held accountable and respopnsible for indirect damages caused.  

Everyone has his her own mind and thinking, they apply that its just advices and opinion which matter..

Also, your statement is highly misleading and gives signals, "....and yes am there too..dont worry..". 

The above statement may be interpreted in several ways - are you making yourself availabe - if yes, then for what. If you make statements like this in a public forum, please be specific - "am there too- for what, for how long". You may be setting false expectations and causing further emotional harm to victims. 

I neednt explain its ur own mindset thats negative..

. Please respond to this note, serial no 1 no later than 2 busines days, failing which several LCI users/members may be compelled to report the matter to the concerned authorities. 

I did reply ..

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     31 January 2012

Cool down, dudes, cool down !!

1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     31 January 2012

there can nothing be done ..u go to do something right people will demoralise, u degrade u anyhow..

its about the way people think which apparantly becomes the cause for their miseries in life and then they blame others for it..

when will they learn to take responsibilities for their own actions and stop pointing others ..

I should say this will be first of a time frivolous case by a man on a women...

Gosh ill be the first one ,wow !

goldsurfer (abcd)     31 January 2012

Am politely requesting all to cool down and not digress from the main intention.

I am stuck in quagmire of legal maze and i am looking upto all the sharp astute brains on LCI to help me out. In the process it would be detrimental and unjust if the thread reflects arguments on unrelated aspects.

Requests everyone to please help if you can, and if you cannot then please dont fight your ego battles on this thread.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register