LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suhail (Pune)     22 January 2012

Gift deed and sale deed format/sample/template

We are Sunnin Muslims. My father and mother has purchased a flat joinlty from builder from their own money(in Maharashtra). My mother passwed away leaving behind 2 daughters and a son(myself). After the demise of my mother, her daughters and son became the share holders in the same flat. So, the aforesaid flat is owner joinly by husband,2 daughters and 1 son(myself). .

My father and one of my sister (1 daughter out of 2) would like to gift and sell their share . Do you have any sample gift deed and sale deed for the said purpose.

Learning

3 Replies

RAKESH PIPRODIA (ADVOCATE)     20 May 2012

Approach a proper civil advocate who can guide you better and draft the necessary documents

Dr. Narendra Sharma (Senior Veterinary Officer)     02 June 2012

About 2 year ago, I purchased a residential plot from a housing society, for that plot I got lease deed from UIT after furnishing required formalities. I could not get that lease deed (PATTA) registered. Now I want to sell that mine residential plot. Could I sell this plot without registerning lease deed by my name ? Could sale deed of this plot can be registered without registering lease deed issued by UIT ?

Please do advise.

jack (md)     19 August 2012

Dear friends

i have bought an independent house which is the resale property. can you please suggest me with any sample sale deed or  mandatory points need to add in sale deed

thank you

kiran 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register