LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (swe)     18 January 2012

Fraud under hma 12(1)c

I am working as a software Engineer got married with a girl, after two months i came to know that the girl is suffering from thyriod. Now we suspected and we go for complete health checkup for her. there we came to know with those reports, that she has a thyriod problem. I didnt notice this at the time of marriage.She and Her parents know that and hided from me before marriage. i didnt expect a wife like that, I totally upset about this and i cant able to accept her in my mind. Now they are telling lies that they too dont know before marriage.I have phone conversation as proof. in this phone conversation her mother told to take t3(thyriod) related tablets regularly.Is this enough for evidence to prove?  Is there is any provision to void this marriage? Please help me..

Learning

13 Replies

(Guest)

Did you consume the marriage?

Will this  thyriod  problem not be cured ?

Can you tell what his her present thyriod level (fasting)?

Rahul T (Engineer)     18 January 2012

@ kumar,

Dude, she has thirod. Not cancer/AIDS…. Thorod is curable…. Accept it & treat & respect Her…Don’t ever think of VOID mirage……

Mirrage is a gift of god… Just assume, if your wife, Had extramarital affairs then thirod, what you could have done???? What option you could have left with………….. I don’t have any compaction for you then hatreated…. Just assume, if you get Cancer…. Then………………….

I wish, there could be some option, to block people like you to write any write anything in LCA……. You are the most selfish person I ever Heard….. its bad luck for your wife, that she is married with you such a selfish person….

Go to the HELLL………………..

(Guest)

Kumar Ji,

It is sure that your wife is not physically fit.

I just read your previous mail as per my view it is total fraud.

Her leg has minor problem

plus

Period problem

plus

Thyroid problem

I believe it is enough to make one life hell.

If she has period problem she will have surely conceive problem.

In my view after knowing these things in advance to boy will marry that girl.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :SmilePlease
"
In my view after knowing these things in advance to boy will marry that girl.
"

Correction 

please read as

In my view after knowing these things in advance no boy will marry that girl

kumar (swe)     18 January 2012

It cannot be cured completely. it can only controlled by taking tablets daily forever.It is due to hormones problems, it can produce other health problems also, thyriod patients have many obligations to get pregnent,and again there is 50% possibility that this desease can inherit to child also. Her current thyriod level is TSH = 155 mIU/L (Normal values are 0.4 - 4.0 mIU/L). I am only son to my parents. my parents also very old, 71 and 67 years old.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :kumar
"
It cannot be cured completely. it can only controlled by taking tablets daily forever.It is due to hormones problems, it can produce other health problems also, thyriod patients have many obligations to get pregnent,and again there is 50% possibility that this desease can inherit to child also. Her current thyriod level is TSH = 155 mIU/L (Normal values are 0.4 - 4.0 mIU/L). I am only son to my parents. my parents also very old, 71 and 67 years old.
"

TSH 155 is very high.

And as per your statement disease can pass to kids.

My advice go for MCD divorce after keeping your elder in front any way the girl side will not be ready before one year for MCD be prepare to pay her lum sum amount in few lakhs.

Suggestion:

After your marriage you life became like a hell . Think your kids life will not become like that (because of disease).

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 January 2012

Dear Kumar as per my opinion, Thyried is not a very serious decease which can not be cure, think positivly, marriage is not a cake it is very strong joint in legal system, but if you think that your relation can not be continue then you can file a petition for nullify the marriage under section 12 of HMA but burdan of proof lies upon you and it is your duty to prove it that they never inform you about this. Feel Free to call

prachi sharma (na)     18 January 2012

I respect the views of legal personalities.They expessed themselves as responible citizens.God bless them.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     18 January 2012

hypo / hyper thyroidism - controllable with proper medication & diet.

further, same with irregular menses.

so, can not be a ground for annuling marriage / divorce.

the author should support his wife morally, This is called ''the essence of marriage''

1 Like

kumar t v s (advocate)     18 January 2012

Let us envisage a situation that our friend kumar is able to get rid of this girl and gets married to a beautiful, intelligent, healthy girl and he himself falls prey to a disease (Hypothetical situation and we will never desire), what would be our advice to the new bride???????

Dear kumar, imagine yourself in such a situation and take a decision about your future. DO WHAT YOU FEEL IS RIGHT.

Good luck n god bless.

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 January 2012

However, then our friend would not be guilty of hiding a pre-existing disease.

Anyways, this is no ground for nullity.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

kumar (swe)     19 January 2012

I said evry truth before marriage,there is no hiding. why am getting this punishment. why i have to take this risk life long? is this a justice? if she get that deasease after my marriage,then its ok, i will take risk of my own.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     27 January 2012

Kumar,

This is not a disease which can not be corrected or controlled by medicines.

It is how you look at things, if you are pragmatic and there are no other issues in the marriage, better make it work.

Regards,

Shnee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register