Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Protection of pay

Page no : 2

omprakas hjoshi (PGT)     13 April 2015

my case is also same. if there is any hope We want to move in CAT

Rajendra   30 September 2015

Sir, I am working at Central Govt. as Group 'A' I have joined these post through proper channel  and I have also got benifit of pay protection, but Sir I have left the State Govt job on 26 June 2013 and joined Central Govt on 27 June 2013 (Next day) but I have lost 01 increment what my Colleague is reciveing now. Is there any rule that I will get my one increnet which I have lost that I have not joined the job to Central Govt before 06 months.Please suggest me. I would also like to tell you that my Post GP Catgorey is same i.e.15600-39100 G.P.5400/-

Kumar P   18 April 2018

Kumar P   18 April 2018

Respected Sir,

I have retired from Armed forces as Below Officer Rank (Non-commissioned Officer) on Feb 2015 at the age of 36 years and getting pension from defence, I have re-employed in Central PSU of Ministry of Railway in the IDA pay scale (12600-32500) and my basic was12600/- at the time of joining . however I am eligible for Pay fixation in CPSE of not. Many time I have forwarded my representation but HR/wing is not responding about it.

Kindly give your suggestion about my case.

please reply.

Thanking you

Kumar P   18 April 2018

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register