Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fate of 498a wives

Page no : 3

chandra mohan (power)     15 November 2011

They will one day be summoned by GOD..and they have to reply.

Definetily it happens.

In this world only you all will see the finishing touch.

So No meaning in false arguments.

Beware of all false 498a wives and in laws. Atleast you must fear from GOD.

(Guest)

debashis, i interacted with tajobsindia and he informed me that he was hurt by the harassment of 'princess' and 'goodgirl and loving it' and he said he won't be coming to lci for a while.
"

Soooooooo Saaaaaaaaaddddd  :/

(Guest)

debashis, i interacted with tajobsindia and he informed me that he was hurt by the harassment of 'princess' and 'goodgirl and loving it' and he said he won't be coming to lci for a while. " 

Soooooooo Saaaaaaaaaddddd"

It is not a gossip site. without learned persons like tajobssir, shonee, saurabhV, dipankar etc nobody will get  desired information.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :zimmerzapper
"

Originally posted by :Debashis88

"

Thread is very individual and without Tajobssir comments ,  difficult to understand legal viewpoints in this matter.

"

debashis, i interacted with tajobsindia and he informed me that he was hurt by the harassment of 'princess' and 'goodgirl and loving it' and he said he won't be coming to lci for a while.
"

lekin papaji chupke chupke lci ghum raha hain..see his profile pic!!u wll no everything.dont bla

me us

Tajobsindia 

A professional person
Since : 12 September 2010

Total Points: 5703
Profile Visits: 6151

Report Abuse 

About Me!

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" By: Mahatma Gandhi

[Common terms used in postings; interpreted]

Hydraulic powers of metro wife =
 "A Metro wife' who uses 'emotions andsentiments' instead of legal logics to service her Jurisdiction.

Time pass metro wife = '
A Metro wife' who commits 'legal rape' on legal portal(s) such as LCI and who are hell bent to turn a legal portal into 'social networking' portal.

A Metro wife = 
'empowered metro wife' who has filed S. 498a IPC,Bharat Ratna DV Act, S. 125 CrPC and have snatched child from h/er ordinary residence / natural guardian. 

Rainbow glasses = 
'metro wife' who is Dx as BPD (Behaviour Personality Disorder).

Abala nari = A 'empowered metro wife' who ignores all her legal "rights"from her father's side but scavenges her husband for life simply as a 'ATM Machine' without performing 'duties'.

Disclaimer: 
The content of all my replies are not 'contractual' legal advice, nor is the intent to slander or defame anyone or any institution, but constitute a set of opinions and observations, based on what has been read or heard in the media or on the Internet and other sources of legal information. What ever action or umbrage you may take or not take, is your choice and at your risk. The writer disclaims all liabilities, legal or otherwise, that may arise for any reason whatsoever. The Newspaper Articles in whatsoever manner appeared in original Newspaper if reproduced by this author it is done as per 'fair use' policy and no part is edited / modified / deleted and source link is reproduced as it appeared in said Newspaper. The news articles from newspapers if reproduced then the same is meant for 'larger public interest" nor is the intent to slander or defame anyone or any institution and/or any known and or unknown persons in quoted news article / its writers / source author(s) of said newspaper article content. A link of source newspaper is given in said post for all and/or any readers to check themselves correctness and or for suggestions and or comments directly to said news article to said Newspaper.

Please Note: The Authorities if reproduced in any of my messages here then they are reproduced in accordance with S. 52 (q) of the Copyright Act 1957 (
India) from judis.nic.in, indiacode.nic.in and other Indian High Court Websites.

My Contribution
Activity Forum Expert Files
Click On the Tabs to see my contribution..!!
1 Like

(Guest)
"

It is not a gossip site. without learned persons like tajobssir, shonee, dipankar etc nobody will get  desired information.
"

Then why did he ridicule we girls whenever we tried helping the needy litigants by calling us TP women?Is this the kind of legal knowledge he spreads????

Shonee,Dipangkar have never misbehaved or called us humiliating names,even if they disagreed with us.So we respect them.

METRO WIVES CLUB-

Is this the legal knowledhe he used to spread?

Referring to Pink Chaddis campaign...Is this the legal knowledge he spreads.?

That's why the admin also deleted his knowledgeable thread of metro wives club,where he referred to pink chaddis and all.

Tell your aged uncle tajobs,"AS YOU SOW,SHOW SHALL YOU REAP".

We started making fun of him when his attitude of calling us names reached its climax.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

BTW,Tajobs is doing nakhra because he wants all members like you to beg him to return.

I suggest you to also visit his home,fall on his feet & beg.Because this is the kind of buttering he wants.So carry on.

As far as we are concerned,we care a damn whether he returns.

1 Like

(Guest)

OH OH...Goodgirl...You are great.I like your alertness..;)

(Guest)

Madame Princess you start quarreling without any individual provocation. It is my humble request, try to respect learned person even he used some harsh words, which is certainly not ‘gali’. Sometime, a learned person gets angry. If it is individual ‘gali’ then I will not say anything. People read tajobs patiently but seldom have I found your comments are helping anybody. Now please don’t pick “Zhagda” with me. Thank you & regards. Celebrate happily, the return of your 'Chachi' and  continuation of"Bhatija" like me.

1 Like

(Guest)

@Debashish

mat jhagro bhaiya..celebrate on return of my papaji...see he is looking soo handsome...search a old pari for him..otherwise we(7 fairies) cant survive 

but he is depressed..again devdas with grey hair with wrinkled face..!!

how is your banana production?You have to supply banana and other fruits for fruit-salad for my papaji's marriage reception.keep it in mind..

1 Like

(Guest)

gharelu celebration me sab free me chahiye? papa, anutie, bahna, bhaiya, bhatija etc sab yanha free me mil gaye  but banana nahi milega.

(Guest)
"

Celebrate happily, the return of your 'Chachi' 
"

Whaaaaat

Aapne meri Aunty ko chachi bola !!!

Mai itne dino se apne chacha ke lie chachi talaash rahi hu.

Ab aapke thru God ne mujhe bata diya ki meri chachi kon hogi   

Thanks brother Debashis.

Now please arrange for chacha's wedding with my chachi.Please arrange for fruit salad...

I think she is the best for him.

She is American,and chacha hates Indian metro women.

My sharmeela chacha also hinted to us,that he wants to marry a foreigner,by posting his friend's photo ,who's married a foreigner.

Bas chachi ki haa milni baaki hai.Nahi to ye rishta pakka hee samjho.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Mera pyaara chacha banega dulhe raja

Bhatijee bajaeygi bajaaa;)

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"
@ good girl, How you post live profile of tajobs ?

and who is the chachi you are pointing of ?
"

that is none of your business...we r just joking.

(Guest)

After reading all the posts, anyane would come to the conclusion that whatever is written in the first post is true..