Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fate of 498a wives

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Aishwarya
"
We are just supporting that no divorcee should ever get remarried by saying all this.

.drop the issue who did 498a and who didnt , whos false and whos not..its going this way only..

I dont understand having gone through so much still ,when guys are against laws favoring women and women against men doing all sorts of evil to them ,and seeking relief running here and there..both are cursing the society and its norms all day and night ,above all cursing "the institution of marriage" every now n then.

Actually its US who are in the core of such society and  not rising up in thoughts ..if we are so hell bent on saying that such people should be given second or infinte thought before bonding with them..as princess had said and what i interpreted of it to be like ..If we dont change then why we cry about society , the MIL FIL, And all kinds of L Ls..theyve got every right to think about such issues in negative and most stereotypical way..

Its like a person going through all that even with or without mistake will not be least tolerated in society.and therefore people with such background should leave the hope of gettting a new life ever again..

I wonder the society is in every way correct and we are no different from them even having a different life means the same ..

"

@Aishwarya

I have only presented my views on how the society looks at persons who were booked on cruelty charges,even if they were innocent.

These views are based on my understanding of the Indian society.It has nothing to do with my own mindset.

As for me,I have full sympathy with a wrongly booked man,as I have for a genuinely harassed woman.

I hope you have understood my point now

(Guest)

If I write scientific facts discovered by a Nobel Laureate[Got it in Biology/Medicine] then these guys will go bonkers again.

BUT REMBEMBER; GUYS ARE LIKE MOTHS WHO ALWAYS HOVER AROUND FIRE. [WOMEN ARE FIRE]

THE MORE YOU BASH THEM,THE HORNIER THEY GET.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Curiousty Kill the Cat
"

THE MORE YOU BASH THEM,THE HORNIER THEY GET.
"

Then why don't Indian husbands enjoy when their wives try to make them their slaves??

What wrong with them?

(Guest)

You know why this thread is getting lengtheir and lengtheir...because some women are not able to digest the truth written in my first post...

All of you must have heard the quotation by Oscar Wilde - "IF YOU WANT TO TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH, MAKE THEM LAUGH, OTHERWISE THEY WILL KILL YOU"..

I dont know how to make you laugh..so I am being shot from all angles by some who are not able to tolerate the truth....

Ranbir

(Guest)

Princess thats why thet want their wives back ,for getting a regular thrashing.

nimita singh (teacher)     14 November 2011

i thinl...u have still not over come from the age old male dominated society....

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     14 November 2011

Misuse of 498a.,  DV Act etc are Weapons injurious to own family.  "Shradhha & Saburi " works. r 

attack ur huband in hurry, anger, instigation, and REPENT LIFETIME IN LEISURE, IN LONELY OLD AGE WHEN ALL INSTIGATORS GO AWAY FROM WIFE!

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     14 November 2011

God reward innocent sufferers! 

Those women harass husband at the instances of her relatives and friends find herself in sorry condition! for loosing her husband for ever! Irrevocable!

2 Like

(Guest)

I am happy that some of the senior members have supported me and have understood my message...

Unlike some 498A females..who want to justify to themselves that whatever they have done is correct..but they dont understand that arguing with me will not ABSOLVE them...they will one day be summoned by GOD..and they have to reply...

There will be no Ranbir there to fight/argue with him...and call him names...so let us wait and see our fate unfold..

Ranbir

(Guest)

"I am happy that some of the senior members have supported me and have understood my message...

Unlike some 498A females..who want to justify to themselves that whatever they have done is correct..but they dont understand that arguing with me will not ABSOLVE them...they will one day be summoned by GOD..and they have to reply...

There will be no Ranbir there to fight/argue with him...and call him names...so let us wait and see our fate unfold.."

truly said Mr.Ranbir

(Guest)

Thread is very individual and without Tajobssir comments ,  difficult to understand legal viewpoints in this matter.

(Guest)

Thread is very individual and without Tajobssir comments ,  difficult to understand legal viewpoints in this matter.

(Guest)

There is nothing legal in this post..I found this article and pasted it...as someone suggested..if this post can change the mind of one wife and she does not file 498A against her wife..the purpose will be served...

(Guest)

There is nothing legal in this post..I found this article and pasted it...as someone suggested..if this post can change the mind of one wife and she does not file 498A against her HUSBAND (SORRY....MISTYPED IN PREVIOUS POST)..the purpose will be served...

zimmerzapper (student)     15 November 2011

Originally posted by :Debashis88
" Thread is very individual and without Tajobssir comments ,  difficult to understand legal viewpoints in this matter. "

debashis, i interacted with tajobsindia and he informed me that he was hurt by the harassment of 'princess' and 'goodgirl and loving it' and he said he won't be coming to lci for a while.

1 Like