Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivendu Aggarwal (Prop.)     13 November 2011

Father's property

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a 40 yr old person living in Patiala (Punjab). I have One younger Brother and One elder sister and my mother and my family live in our parental house at  Patiala which my father had constructed in 1978. My father had died in 1986. The  titled deed of the house is in my father's name. The electricity Bill and Water supply bill from Mimicipal Corporation is in my father's Name.  The area where we live is a residential area and we live at this place for last 30 years. And the tite deed of the house is with us and no dues or loans are standing any where in the books, hence the property is totally free from all types of encumbrances or dues.

Now we want that the property (the house) be transferred in my mother's name and later on to my name with mutual consent of my mother, my brother and my sister (As the relation with all of them are very sweet and they are ready to give NOC for such transfer)

Please guide the me the step by step rules to get it transferred in my mothers name and them my name.

Thanking You

Learning

11 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     13 November 2011

Dear Shivendu,

I can't understand why do you want to transfer the property to ur mother's name and in turn in your name.  Rather, you can directly get a deed executed in your favour.

You pls mention what is your real intention.

ajay sethi (lawyer)     13 November 2011

you make an application fro transfer of property in your mother name . you along with your brother and sister will have to give NOC for  transfer . once property is transferred in your mother name your mother can preapre a will bequeathing proprty in your name .

in the alternative have the property directly transferred in your name by taking NOC from mother , brother and sister .

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     13 November 2011

Yes, i agree with mr.sethi

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     14 November 2011

Dear Shivendu Agarwal,

You all are co-owner of the property left by your father being legal heirs. if you want to get the property transferred in mother name then you all execute Relinquishment Deed in favor of your mother thereafter you mother will executed will / sale deed / gift deed  in your favour.

Regards

RAJIV BHASIN

ADVOCATE

BHASIN & ASSOCIATES

9811210505, 9868635640

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     14 November 2011

Similarly you can also done all this in your favour instead of adopting this for your mother. Relinquishment Deed itslef means NOC from your brothers & Sisters. so you don't have to get any other.

Regards

Rajiv Bhasin

Advocate

Shivendu Aggarwal (Prop.)     14 November 2011

Dear sir if I transfer the properly directly from my father (expired in 1986)to my name i think that as per law of inheritence I my mother, my brother, my sister and my self all the four perosns have right of 25% and  only 75% percent of the share will be transferred to my name as 25% share belongs to me already. my intention is this that 100% share of the property be transferred to my name (which is secondary). Primarily my motive is to transfer property to my mother's name, but How?, I do not know the way. Pl. guide me.

Thanx.

Shivendy Aggarwal

Patiala

Shivendu Aggarwal (Prop.)     14 November 2011

Dear Sir, 

if my mother ,brother and sister all three execute a relinquishment deed in my favour than how much property will be transferred  100% or 75% in the title deed (executed in my favour) and what is the cost of this relinquishment deed and where this is to be produced.

Thanx

Shviendu Aggarwal

kumar t v s (advocate)     14 November 2011

You have yourself stated 25% is already yours. The same thing should be reflected in the relinquishment deed along with 75% of other owners which will make it 100%.

Anu (Engineer)     03 December 2011

u have to submit   death certificate of your father and change home to your mother name ,than only u can change to your name with noc of u r mother ,sister and brother.

Adv Akhtar Ali Sheikh (Property Law Consultant)     10 December 2011

RELEASE DeeD

You are the Releasee and rest are Releasors,

register the agreement

property gets transferred to you

KVSivaraman (B.Sc.)     17 December 2011

Dear All, I have the same requirement but my parents (both ) have died. My father died 3 years back

leaving a home as property without any will. WE are 3 brohers and I want to get it registered in my name (eldest)

with the consent of my brothers. What is "NOC"? Is it writing - no objection in a plain paper or in a stamp paper?

If so how much should be the stamp paper and where to submit/ get it registered? Any deadline to do this?

House document is with me as an elder to the family now. Please help.

with regards,   kvsivaraman@in.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register